i jus updated my album...:-)

luv04

well i jus updated im 11 weeks post and ive been nursing my ends back to health with tha baggie method sometimes ...lol. well then im keepin my hair moisturized and then im taking my vitamins faithfully and well here i am im sticking with surge wgo and mango butter vaseline, vo5 conditioning hairdress its like a light grease carefree curl and infusiam 23 and so far so good...happy growing ladies..

luv04

thanks allandra my mom jus called me telling me about this shop that does good relaxers but i havent been to a shop in so long...two of tha ladies at my moms job go there and their hair is medium length with sum body but straight kindA bone straight..i like this hairstyle pic...and was thinkin maybe they could do it...but ill jus wait and see how i feel..thanks cincybrownsugar and happy growing to you ladies..

luv04

thanks ladies and i wish those who are transitioning luck on their natural journey, and those relaxed heads luck on managing new growth also..lol. and those who are already natural good luck also..well thanks chocolate01,star,blessedangil03!!

luv04

thanks deedabug!!im workin on it hard got to be near that goal by december..i dont have time for set back now..