i jus updated my album!!check it out!!

luv04

well i jus updated my album i got a touchup on dec 28 i was 12 weeks after my relaxer i had cornrows so it was a great protective style of tha time being if they hadnt got so fuzzy.lol.but i had a black rinse done two weeks ago this time i had about 1 and 1/2 inches of newgrowth in tha front and 2 in tha back those vitamins are really workin.i didnt have a trim this time because to my surprise my ends were in really good condition due to me doing tha baggie at night. when my mom did it she didnt get it bone straight it has a slight wave to it. ill cont, with my protective style clip bun when school starts back and baggie at night but im about 1/2 inch past bra strap now i plan to be at least three inches by apr/march . ultimate waist length dec 2005 it can happen .wish me luck ladies and happy growin and have and even happier new year!!!

luv04

thanks jaded_faerie,chicamorena,and tami u all have lovely heads of hair!! happy growing to you all.!!

luv04

thanks lorraine by me jus letting it be and strecthin out my relaxer and rockin braids/takin vitamins has helped tremendously. i never achieved this much growth when i was goinin to my hairdresser who "trimmed" my hair everytime i saw her. yikes happy growing to you lorraine too!!

luv04

thanks miss jettsetter,sherrylove and hottopic for tha comments i worked at it this year well i hope for more progress in 2005 and with the proper maintance i know it can be obtained!! happy growing ladies!!

luv04

thanks faith, rhonda123, and sexy c. well b/f i joined this forum my hair length stayed at shoulder length it was healthy but i never saw any growth mainly due to my hair dresser given me trims every time i saw her. but now since i dont go any more no offense to her she can do hair but through this great forum i learned so much about hair maintenance and now work well on my own hair.

luv04

thanks LadyR,jd_bdfly, and curly bun. i wish you all tha best in tha new year. feature of tha month wow . that would be fantastic.im goinig to keep trying. happy growing ladies!!

luv04

thanks ayeshia i can see how u like thick hair you have a head full of it and it looks great. happy growing to ya!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
u sure do keep us notified about your updates frequently! anyway, your hair looks nice & pretty! ;)

luv04

thanks poohbear,A_christian, and blue_flower. as for me updating i gotta keep em coming!!lol well happy growing ladies!!