I JUST UPDATED MY ALBUM!!:-)

luv04

Hi everyone..its been 20 days since my big chop and i jus updated my album...im trying to work on keepin my hair moisturized and and getting more creative with styling..i chopped at about 9months...so im still taking vitamins and drinkin tons of agua...lol.. im workin at it all..so feel free to check out my current album and my older ones..for relaxed and braided styles..i have a transitioning one too..well enjoy..the password is in my profile pm me ill respond happy healthy growing ladies..:)

luv04

aww thankyou soo much wadadligyal i appreciate that soo much ..i wish you happy healthy growing too..ttyl..

luv04

why thankyou renae226 and OnceUponAtime i appreciate your comments..and hope you both continue to have healthy hair..hope to talk to u soon ..luv04

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I didn't know you were natural now! :Blush2:

Congrats on your BC! Your hair is cute! And you have a clear facial complexion too! :yep:

Happy hair growing! :yay:

luv04

thankyou poohbear and so1913 u two are inspirations of mine...ur hair is soo beautiful...keep up the wonderful work ladies..im soo impressed...by ur healthy hair..ill keep the updates coming i really appreciate the positive feedback..happy healthy growing ladies..

hopeful

Can you take a bad picture? Every pic in your album is so beautiful. You and your hair are stunning. Keep up the good work, I'm glad you are really enjoying your natural hair.

luv04

well hopeful..i do take bad pics im human...lol i think...but ur hair is lovely and i appreciate ur comments that was very nice of you..i wish u happy healthy growing...:)