I have fallen in love....................with

Coffee

Alterna - Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Hair Masque (reconstructor). I sat under my pibbs with the mask on and when I rinsed I felt like I needed a cigarette :lachen:. Yes, it's that good!! The smell is nice and fresh, my hair is soft, moisturized, silky & strong feeling and very happy. I broke down and paid full price for the mask, but I must admit it is so very worth it.

Coffee

Girl I'm just holding the door open....you're the one who has to walk out of that PJ closet :lachen:.

shunemite

Girl I feel you! I had my hairgasm today too trying the Sally's version of Chi silk infusion. Nothing like finding a good product :)

Anna9764

Alterna - Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Hair Masque (reconstructor). I sat under my pibbs with the mask on and when I rinsed I felt like I needed a cigarette :lachen:. Yes, it's that good!! The smell is nice and fresh, my hair is soft, moisturized, silky & strong feeling and very happy. I broke down and paid full price for the mask, but I must admit it is so very worth it.

Coffee where did you purchase yours? Thanks in advance.

almondjoi85

I've tried that and it is divine! Have you tried the leave-in spray?? It's just as fab... I can't think of the name now, I'd have to look through my hair product closet.

panamoni

I think IDareTsHair uses this as well.
You make it sound so enticing!
I guess I'll add it to the list..............

Coffee

I've tried that and it is divine! Have you tried the leave-in spray?? It's just as fab... I can't think of the name now, I'd have to look through my hair product closet.

I haven't tried the leave in spray, when you have time please post the name. I really love the Alterna products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think IDareTsHair uses this as well.
You make it sound so enticing!
I guess I'll add it to the list..............

Yes........Alterna is very,very good. I have:

The White Truffle Exlir
The Hemp Hydrate
The White Truffle (Private Reserve)
The Hemp Repair
The Hemp Repair Reconstructor
The Seasilk & Caviar
The Extreme Caviar Nourishing Conditioner

And Looking at: The Science of Ten!:yep: