Alterna Caviar and Ten

Dommo

I ordered the Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Seasilk Moisture Conditioner (33.8 oz) and the Alterna science of Ten hair Mask. I got them both for a steal on amazon so I couldn't pass em up. The 33.8 oz conditioner is usually 60 bucks and I paid 34. The Ten Mask is 55 bucks and I paid 25.

FYI -There are no parabens, no gluten, no phthalates, no DEA, no TEA, No mineral oil, no petrolatum, no paraffin, and no animal testing.

I just received the Caviar conditioners and I can't wait to try it(it smells so good). I should be getting the mask in the mail most likely tomorrow or the day after.

Does anyone use and love these products? and if not, why?

TIA

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Do Love these Products. I 'think' I might have the Seasilk (I'll have to look).:look:

I have the Science of 10 Conditioner (not the Masque), The Caviar, the White Truffle Luxury Private Reserve, the Hemp Hydrate and Hemp Repair, the Hemp Weekly Repair Treatment and the White Truffle Exlir.:spinning:

I was thinking about making Alterna & Alfaparf My Staple Lines.:yep:

I'll go look and see what the name of the Other One is.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Do Love these Products. I 'think' I might have the Seasilk (I'll have to look).:look:

I have the Science of 10 Conditioner (not the Masque), The Caviar, the White Truffle Luxury Private Reserve, the Hemp Hydrate and Hemp Repair, the Hemp Weekly Repair Treatment and the White Truffle Exlir.:spinning:

ETA: Yes, it's the Caviar with Seasilk:yep: *and hursh up Cream Tee -- don't say nothin':rolleyes:*

Dommo

How moisturizing is the science of ten reg conditioner and the seasilk conditioner? I have high hopes for the mask.

OMG. i know, alfaparf products are so good as well. It's so hard to make staple lines because they keep coming out with more and more products:wallbash:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
How moisturizing is the science of ten reg conditioner and the seasilk conditioner? I have high hopes for the mask.

OMG. i know, alfaparf products are so good as well. It's so hard to make staple lines because they keep coming out with more and more products:wallbash:

Haven't tried either yet.:ohwell: But, I have tried the Caviar and I liked it (the smell was a bit perfumey, for me, but still a 'good' conditioner).

I Absolutely Love the Hemp Hydrate!:lick:

Coffee

The Alterna 10 Hair Masque Mask is so absolutely marvelous, it should be illegal. The good thing is you don't need to use a lot of it. I've only tried one Alterna product that I didn't care for and that was the shine poo/condish. It didn't a thing for me or my hair :perplexed.

Coffee

I ordered the Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Seasilk Moisture Conditioner (33.8 oz) and the Alterna science of Ten hair Mask. I got them both for a steal on amazon so I couldn't pass em up. The 33.8 oz conditioner is usually 60 bucks and I paid 34. The Ten Mask is 55 bucks and I paid 25.

FYI -There are no parabens, no gluten, no phthalates, no DEA, no TEA, No mineral oil, no petrolatum, no paraffin, and no animal testing.

I just received the Caviar conditioners and I can't wait to try it(it smells so good). I should be getting the mask in the mail most likely tomorrow or the day after.

TIA

Thanks for the heads up on the Alterna 10 Hair Masque. I agree that price was too awesome to pass up, which is why I just ordered 2 of them :spinning:.
Humm I may end up spending more money not being able to go out and shop.

LushLox

I was just looking at that Alterna 10 masque, I was :eek: at how tiny the jar is! I know it's probably very concentrated but damn, at that size I think I'd be scared to even touch it! :lol:

luvn_life

Yeah I am getting the whole Alterna 10 line. When I went into the store I usually buy my stuff at, the saleswoman was saying that it blows everything else out of the water...

Dommo

Thanks for the heads up on the Alterna 10 Hair Masque. I agree that price was too awesome to pass up, which is why I just ordered 2 of them :spinning:.
Humm I may end up spending more money not being able to go out and shop.

Oh boy.... Now I'm tempted to order more even though I didn't try it yet. I will wait to try it and if it is that great I will stock up while the deals are still here.

tomnikids3

TIA

Opps never mind, found the answer

Last edited:

tomnikids3

Placed my order on Amazon for Alterna, i have been wanting to try this line myself but the pricing scared me away, so im glad to see Amazon had much better pricing that i could live with.

Coffee

Here's my review I wrote on Healthy Hair Forum for the Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Hair Masque (reconstructor). I sat under my pibbs with the mask on and when I rinsed I felt like I needed a cigarette . Yes, it's that good!! The smell is nice and fresh, my hair was soft, moisturized, silky & strong feeling and very happy. While it's a tad expensive, $40 for 5.1oz, it is so worth it. All of the Alterna products I've tried are really good. I've been able to find some at TJ Maxx.

luvn_life

Here's my review I wrote on Healthy Hair Forum for the Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Hair Masque (reconstructor). I sat under my pibbs with the mask on and when I rinsed I felt like I needed a cigarette . Yes, it's that good!! The smell is nice and fresh, my hair was soft, moisturized, silky & strong feeling and very happy. While it's a tad expensive, $40 for 5.1oz, it is so worth it. All of the Alterna products I've tried are really good. I've been able to find some at TJ Maxx.

Hey Coffee... Did you have to use a lot of it or does a little go along way...

grow

hi IDareT'sHair!

i'm looking for the hemp hydrate but the closest i can find to those words is their "hemp spray shine".....is that the same thing? (they want 30 euro for it so i wanna e sure before i buy, lol!).
and the hemp repair you wrote about, is that the "straightening balm organics conditioner", the "shampoo repair organics" or the "conditioning repair organics"?

you ladies have got me convinced.....i've GOT TO try this and will hopefully have some good reviews by next week depending on when it arrives.

thanks for your help!:grin:

tomnikids3

I purchased the Alterna 10 for $24.00 on amazon so there is hope on getting it cheaper than the norm. I had been dying to try this but the price tags i saw were $45-$55 for the 5.1oz jar...YIKES! but the seller on amazon sells it regularly for $24.95

LushLox

hi IDareT'sHair!

i'm looking for the hemp hydrate but the closest i can find to those words is their "hemp spray shine".....is that the same thing? (they want 30 euro for it so i wanna e sure before i buy, lol!).
and the hemp repair you wrote about, is that the "straightening balm organics conditioner", the "shampoo repair organics" or the "conditioning repair organics"?

you ladies have got me convinced.....i've GOT TO try this and will hopefully have some good reviews by next week depending on when it arrives.

T will come back and answer herself I'm sure but I'm pretty sure the hemp hydrate is a conditioner - please don't pay the 30 euros until T confirms it! If you're paying so much for a product you want to make sure it's the right thing. :yep:

luvn_life

hi IDareT'sHair!

If you look on Amazon Hemp Hydrate is on there. They have the Shampoo and Conditioner... Here is the direct link :)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...hemp+hydrate&x=0&y=0&sprefix=Alterna+Hemp+Hyd

grow

THANK YOU :
CREAM TEE AND LUVN LIFE!!! i'm checking that link right now!

your help has been MUCH appreciated!!!