Alterna Caviar and Ten

Coffee

There is also a Hemp Organics Repair conditioner in a yellow bottle. It's really an awesome condish. I think I like it more than the Hemp in the green bottle. eBay has them both listed.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
hi IDareT'sHair!

i'm looking for the hemp hydrate but the closest i can find to those words is their "hemp spray shine".....is that the same thing? (they want 30 euro for it so i wanna e sure before i buy, lol!).
and the hemp repair you wrote about, is that the "straightening balm organics conditioner", the "shampoo repair organics" or the "conditioning repair organics"?

you ladies have got me convinced.....i've GOT TO try this and will hopefully have some good reviews by next week depending on when it arrives.

thanks for your help!:grin:

Here is a really Good Thread that explains these products:grin::

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=9633584

westNDNbeauty

Just ordered Alterna 10 Mask from Amazon too! Hope I'm not dissapointed.

I got mine for FREE + shipping.

...swagbucks come in handy for times like these :) hehehe...

Coffee

I received my 2 jars from Amazon today!! That's really fast shipping. He also included a sample of Marrakesh Oil Hair Styling Elixir; it's supposed to shine, condition and protect hair.

Last edited:

tomnikids3

Heres my review of the Alterna 10 Shampoo and Mask. First i want to say i ordered Wednesday from Amazon and got my order on Friday, which was great since i wanted before sunday. Ok the shampoo...AMAZING! As soon as i put it in my hair it was like instant detangling and conditioning, i had to look at the bottle at first to make sure this was shampoo, and not conditioner, its rare i can run my finger thru my hair while wet before conditioning, and i was also happy with the suds, for this to be SLS free, its suds very well, ok on to the Mask...LOVE it, need i say more. My hair feels and looks well, also i must say i Love my Pibbs dryer, it really does dry quick. Alterna will be my staple for a while since i can get it quick and much cheaper than retail. Picture is my hair after using everything today.

Attachments

• 0124001438[1].jpg
    0124001438[1].jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 0124001436[1].jpg
    0124001436[1].jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 25

tomnikids3

I received my 2 jars from Amazon today!! That's really fast shipping. He also included a sample of Marrakesh Oil Hair Styling Elixir; it's supposed to shine, condition and protect hair.

Coffee, we must have ordered from the same vendor on Amazon because i got a sample of the Marrakesh too. I recommend the Marrakesh too i purchased about 3 weeks ago and i really like it give it a try.

Last edited:

Dommo

Heres my review of the Alterna 10 Shampoo and Mask. First i want to say i ordered Wednesday from Amazon and got my order on Friday, which was great since i wanted before sunday. Ok the shampoo...AMAZING! As soon as i put it in my hair it was like instant detangling and conditioning, i had to look at the bottle at first to make sure this was shampoo, and not conditioner, its rare i can run my finger thru my hair while wet before conditioning, and i was also happy with the suds, for this to be SLS free, its suds very well, ok on to the Mask...LOVE it, need i say more. My hair feels and looks well, also i must say i Love my Pibbs dryer, it really does dry quick. Alterna will be my staple for a while since i can get it quick and much cheaper than retail. Picture is my hair after using everything today.

Thanks for the review on the TEN: Now i must have that shampoo!!Beautiful
results too; You can tell how moisturized your hair is:yep: Did you rollerset it?

Dommo

Also, an UPDATE on the Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Moist Conditioner. I love it!!! Its worked as well as a DC for me. My hair is extremely moisturized yet light. Def Staple material. Container no parabens makes it even better.

I just received my jar of the alterna TEN mask yesterday!! It's super thick and smells so good. I haven't tried it yet and won't be able to try it for another week. I just hate that this has parabens and the caviar doesn't. Why do they do that?!!!!!

tomnikids3

Thanks for the review on the TEN: Now i must have that shampoo!!Beautiful
results too; You can tell how moisturized your hair is:yep: Did you rollerset it?

Yes i rollerset, then take a flat iron and do a quick run thru my hair just to straighten the roots and loosen the curl.

Dommo

Ok, Well, I used the Alterna TEN Mask 2 days ago and IMO, it wasn't what I was expecting. It was way too thick so I had to emulsify it in my hands first and my hair didn't really feel that soft ; It was somewhat moisturized but whatever. I will not be repurchasing it and I'm glad that I paid half price for it even though It wasnt even worth that.

FYI, I did do a DRC 28 treatment before it but I could use any one of my usual DC's and my hair would have been soft. Also. Im a year into my transition so maybe it's better for relaxed hair, IDK. But it gets a thumbs down from me. I will be giving the rest of it to a friend.

tomnikids3

Ok, Well, I used the Alterna TEN Mask 2 days ago and IMO, it wasn't what I was expecting. It was way too thick so I had to emulsify it in my hands first and my hair didn't really feel that soft ; It was somewhat moisturized but whatever. I will not be repurchasing it and I'm glad that I paid half price for it even though It wasnt even worth that.

FYI, I did do a DRC 28 treatment before it but I could use any one of my usual DC's and my hair would have been soft. Also. Im a year into my transition so maybe it's better for relaxed hair, IDK. But it gets a thumbs down from me. I will be giving the rest of it to a friend.

Wow, maybe you got a bad batch, because mine was not thick at all, it was very creamy and pretty much dissolved in my hair and rinsed off my hands easily.

Lucky's Mom

thanks for the Review. I think that we can get :lick: thinking that if it is superpricey - it is awesome.....

But - maybe not......

Thanks again!!!