I GOT MY HANDS ON SOME 100% PURE BATANA (OJON) OIL!!!!

mariofmagdal

Yea i saw that but i don't know if its the real thing b.c the OP's batana oil isn't that color

The seller gives a description of the product and a link to the story behind it, so it may be processed a little different or something like that. The seller seems legit.

I would not go off color alone on a natural product, as it could vary.

Creatividual

Add me to the list too please! I hope you get a link soon. There's got to be someone else that makes it and could sell to you. Subbing to this thread!

mimi0410

The seller gives a description of the product and a link to the story behind it, so it may be processed a little different or something like that. The seller seems legit.

I would not go off color alone on a natural product, as it could vary.
Has anyone purchased the one from the ebay seller???

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
WOW, I'm interested! I believe God created all we need to be healthy and happy. We just need to know what it is. Please keep us posted.:yep:

Vashti

So Ojon's Batana oil is $55 and the pure stuff is $8? It's amazing how much advertising costs! I'm not saying Ojon products don't work but good Lord!

cocomama

I talk to the guy on ebay that sells the pure stuff.Check out his response:

Dear utilahonduras,

How much will it be?? Will it shipped from honduras as well?

keep me posted!

---------------------------------------------

4oz gerber filled bottle of 100% Batana oil is sold for $60 with shipping. It is mailed from Honduras and normally takes approximately 2 weeks to arrive..

- utilahonduras
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear utilahonduras,

My friend lives in honduras and get's it for 8 dollars a baby food jar. I know you have to make a profit but is that the best you can do. I belong to a hair site full of women who want to purchase the pure batana oil but are very knowledgeable of the price points. I was going to refer them to your ebay site but only if you can offer a more reasonable price.Think about it!

Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know where in Honduras she gets it for that price. The pure Batana oil is expensive. If she gets it for that price you should contact her because i could never sell it for that price if it costs me way more. The best price is $35 + Shipping $13. I sell on ebay for $49.99 and it sells very well cause people know It's the 100% pure batana oil and it's hard to find. Let me know what you decide. Have a great day!

- utilahonduras
Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

------------------------------------------

cocomama

Hey Ladies,

I just found out my contractor is from Honduras!!!!!!He is going to check on this for me. I'll keep you posted:) After he finds some I think the big thing will be the s/h and customs.:grin:

VinDieselsWifey

Add me to the list too please! I hope you get a link soon. There's got to be someone else that makes it and could sell to you. Subbing to this thread!

I'm still waiting. But everyone has been telling me it's hard to get this stuff. Once they get some it gets gone VERY fast.

@VinDieselsWifey
Do you see a big difference in you hair,since using the pure stuff?

My hair is braided so i won't be able to try it until i get back to the states

Subscribing.....in case you have any luck getting more OP! :yep:

Let us know how it feels in your hair.:lick:

i will be trying it once i take these braids out when i get back to the states

Don't give up You can do it!!!!!1

You can really make a good haul from this so I hope it works out for you (and us) so that way I can be one of your customers.:drunk:

i'm hoping it works out too!

Vin Diesel Wifey please put me on your list as well!

i saw your post about the guy selling it for so much. The locals around here say it shouldn't cost that much. I don't know what part of Honduras he's getting his from. I am in Comayagua which is only like 2 hours from the capital of Tegucigalpa.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Dang it!!! I have a friend from Honduras. If I knew this when she went last year, I would've had her on it. If she goes again, I'll try to get her to look for it, and get a few jars. Also, did a quick google search, is this the same as red palm oil? Sephora site says ojon condish (used it years ago and it was good) contains palm oil. Then another site (not sure how reliable) states batana is palm oil --anybody see this also?

Creatividual

If you look at the ingredients on the Ojon they call it (American) Palm Oil. This makes me think batana is just a fancy name for palm oil.

cutenss

I started using the Ojon when it first came to QVC. I was relaxed then, and my hair loved it. My natural hair loves it too. I am not crazy about the shampoo/conditioner, but the restorative treatment is AWESOME! Put me on the list too :yep:

Creatividual

Dang it!!! I have a friend from Honduras. If I knew this when she went last year, I would've had her on it. If she goes again, I'll try to get her to look for it, and get a few jars. Also, did a quick google search, is this the same as red palm oil? Sephora site says ojon condish (used it years ago and it was good) contains palm oil. Then another site (not sure how reliable) states batana is palm oil --anybody see this also?

Yeah, I saw it too. Batana oil is just a different name for palm oil. So you don't have to spend all that money or hunt Honduran people down for it. I got some red palm oil for $11 from whole foods yesterday and I can't wait to try it out. :grin:

VinDieselsWifey

Yeah, I saw it too. Batana oil is just a different name for palm oil. So you don't have to spend all that money or hunt Honduran people down for it. I got some red palm oil for $11 from whole foods yesterday and I can't wait to try it out. :grin:

red palm oil is NOT the same as batana. there are different species of palm oil. the most common used is the species from Africa that is yellow in color and pretty inexpensive. then there is the red palm oil. Batana oil is the American Oil Palm that is ONLY found in Central & South America. it is a thick brown paste with a distinct coffee/tobacco smell.