ojon palm nut oil

Hey girl!! Yesterday i saw this product on QVC called Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. They said it was harvested by Miskito Indians in Honduras. The representative had beautiful shiny hair. I would love to try it. I did an internet search on the product and it is said to do wonders for the hair, but it costs $42.50 for a 5oz jar
!! Have you guys heard of it?

Armyqt

Do a search. I remember this product came up once befoe, but there really isn't much info on the web. It sounds very intersting though

Virgo,
Do you enjoy mixing up your own concoctions? Last month there was a post by Irresistible about experimenting with mixing up your own products.
She mentioned a couple of websites that she ordered from. One was www.the-soap-dish.com. You can order ingredients such as silk protein and panthenol as well as oils/butters and mix your own hair products.
The owner is really nice--I talked to her by phone before ordering and I also received my order quick. Like in 2 days.
I also ordered from www.the-sage.com. I got Hemp butter which moisturizes and is not greasy. I spray my homemade leave-in spray on my edges, apply a dab of hemp butter and tie down with a satin scarf for 15-20 minutes and my edges are smooth and lie down nicely.
I also love the Mango oil (oil, not butter). It looks like soft, whipped butter, but melts in your hand and is a great moisturizer for my ends. My last retouch was 7 1/2 wks ago and my ends look as moist as that day when they were trimmed.
The Ojon Palm Nut Oil sounds great, but I bet you could come up with something just as great on your own.
If you're a PJ, what the heck, try it but still try making your own

wow! that sounds great cherricola. maybe i should try to make my own stuff. i am sure that ojon is marked up quite a bit. it is just palm nut oil. maybe i should just find a cheaper version of it.