I'll be buying some Batana Ojon.......

Coffee

My awesome hubby is taking me on a Caribbean Cruise to celebrate my 60th birthday. One of the stops will be Bay Inlands, Honduras. Can you say excited; about the cruise and stopping in Honduras.
Even though its not our first cruise, I'm still excited :yep:. I plan on bringing some pure Batana Ojon hair treatment home to last me awhile.

Last edited:

Coffee

Good husband :yep: Congratulations on celebrating another bday:birthday2

Can't wait to hear your review.

I have already used the pure Batana Ojon hair treatment and it's wonderful. I used it this past Saturday. Love....love....love it!!

ms.blue

Wishing you an early *Happy Birthday*. I just tried the ojon restorative treatment and that stuff is the ish. I love it so much.

Coffee

My sisters, yawl are too funny :lachen:. I wonder if there will be a problem trying to bring back a suitcase full:lachen:.

CityGirl

Wishing you an early *Happy Birthday*. I just tried the ojon restorative treatment and that stuff is the ish. I love it so much.
YES IT IS!!! I still relax. But I use this on my hair the day I get my relaxer and it...is...MAGIC. It is so good at protecting your strands. No damage, no split ends. This stuff is magic in a jar.