I GOT MY HANDS ON SOME 100% PURE BATANA (OJON) OIL!!!!

kryolnapps

Put me down as well!

I looove the Ojon restorative treatment. It's the only thing that detangles my hair after keeping braids or twists for a while. It saved my sister and her friend's hair when they went to a salon to try this 'special' way of doing two-strand twists on natural hair. They kept the twists for a week and did a gorgeous twist out. When it came time to detangle however, the strands were almost interlocked. My sister was freaking out. Nothing was working and she new she couldn't wet her hair in this state.

I told her to very lightly mist her hair with water, apply a good amount of Ojon treatment and put a plastic bag for 1/2 hour. Afterward her hair was like butter, so easy to detangle. She immediatly called her friend who was having the same problem. Now they are both fans and avid users like me. I order the 5oz online. It's too expansive at Sephora.

I thought I could save money and replace it with Red Palm oil. Nope. Not the same thing at all. Red palm oil is a good oil, but nothing comes close for detangling for me like the Ojon treatment. I would love to try the real stuff.

moonlightchic18

Okay, here it goes..

I've had my jar for a while, just sitting in my bathroom locker because I'm nervous about using it. I've decided that I just need to suck it up and try it!!

I guess what I'm supposed to do is dampen my hair, slather the stuff on, and sit under a plastic cap for a while before washing it out.

I'm nervous..haha:grin::perplexed

I've attached some pictures just so everyone gets an idea of what I bought. I got mine off Ebay.

STOP me if it looks like a bad product or shady!! haha..I'm not doing this until later tonight.

Attachments

• jar.jpeg
    jar.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 58
  • jar 2.jpeg
    jar 2.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 52
  • jar&ipod.jpeg
    jar&ipod.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 54
  • insidejar.jpeg
    insidejar.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 61

magviv

Please put me on the list as well. I used to used the restorative treatment but it was so expensive I had to move on to something else.

rs61966

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:THIS DON"T MAKE NO SENSE!!!! I just had to visit this post......I want some too....whatever it does I'm sure it can't hurt my hair........

VinDieselsWifey

i wasn't able to find a supplier down there but i was able to get some soap/shampoo bars made from Batana oil. i am selling them in the Exchange forum. i hope i didn't go through all the trouble to buy them & paying to get them back to the states for nothing...

VinDieselsWifey

what does it do for skin?

the description on the box says "The exclusive formula of Batana Soap from HELIX'E, extracted oil of the palm Ojon, proven its effectiveness in spots from the skin such as: white spots, scabs, moisturizer and softener, avoids hair loss, prevents white hair, controls the dandruff and seborrea."

i haven't used it on my skin. just washed my hair with it.

nestlequik

the description on the box says "The exclusive formula of Batana Soap from HELIX'E, extracted oil of the palm Ojon, proven its effectiveness in spots from the skin such as: white spots, scabs, moisturizer and softener, avoids hair loss, prevents white hair, controls the dandruff and seborrea."

i haven't used it on my skin. just washed my hair with it.

How does your hair feel? Soft and strong? Moisturized?

nakialovesshoes

@nakialovesshoes By chance, do you know of the new website? This one is not working.

Many thanks in advance for your response,
morehairplease

morehairplease
I never did order any so I didn't know their site was down. I did a search on ebay & this is what I came up with. Kinda expensive but at least it doesn't have the extra stuff like Ojon : http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Pure-Ba...560?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc8161a98

Look at all of their items because they have different sizes.