I finally went to the barber shop!

Glib Gurl

Oh wow! You cut it ALL off!

I really like it though! You have a head/face shape that can pull it off!

^^^What she said. If I were to cut off my hair, I'd look like a bowling ball.

Congrats, Mama! Although now that you're rockin' a TWA, I'm going to have to insist that you take that picture out of your siggy where you're swangin' all that luscious hurr

^^^What she said. If I were to cut off my hair, I'd look like a bowling ball.

Congrats, Mama! Although now that you're rockin' a TWA, I'm going to have to insist that you take that picture out of your siggy where you're swangin' all that luscious hurr

:lachen::lachen:

Ok. I'll take it down. :lachen:

Bnster

Nah, I can't wait for your pics when you grow you hair out some more. Cause we know you are going to take care of it and have some fly styles! He did a great job and I liked how you fixed it up - your curls were popping!

AHeadOfCoils

IDK. I like the way it's lined up. It frames your face perfectly!! :yep: Beautiful! You're making me miss my little hair.

RegaLady

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh no ma'm. The puff will not be making a comeback. I cant even imagine dealing with that much hair right now PLUS the 3 other heads I have to do.

I heard that :yep:

That's why I cut my hair 3 years ago--with my hair and my two girls at that time it was too much. Now my oldest daughter do a lot of her own hair care--I will occasionally flat iron it for her and wash it if she pays me :look:, but these days I'm mostly responsible for my own hair and my youngest.

Ya'll scaring me:sad::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::perplexed

Beautiful cut SF! As said before, I know you feel massive freedom. I know the feeling, believe me:yep:

Ya'll scaring me:sad::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::perplexed

Beautiful cut SF! As said before, I know you feel massive freedom. I know the feeling, believe me:yep:

After I cut that last bit off there was such a sense of RELIEF.

Dont get scared ya'll. It may be different for you when you get there. :look:

But yeah, it took me over 3.5 hours to DD# 1's hair and then another hour to do DD#2. I still have to do the babys hair tomorrow. :spinning::spinning: