I finally went to the barber shop!

Charla

Alcohol. :lachen::lachen: I could smell it when I put it in my hand.

I use Elasta QP Mousse which is alcohol free.

BTW, the barber cut is cute. When I got my relaxed ends cut off at the barber, he told me girls don't get lined up in the front, just guys. He said it's to keep the girl looking feminine.

SparklingFlame Your OP is making me miss my TWA but your siggy is making me drool. I'm so confused right now :drunk:.
I guess I do need to change that sometime, huh? :lol:

I use Elasta QP Mousse which is alcohol free.

BTW, the barber cut is cute. When I got my relaxed ends cut off at the barber, he told me girls don't get lined up in the front, just guys. He said it's to keep the girl looking feminine.

You know what? I think I have a little Elasta Mousse in here somewhere! Thnx for the reminder!:yep: Plus I'll forgo the front line up next time and see how that goes.

~~HoneyComb~~

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh no ma'm. The puff will not be making a comeback. I cant even imagine dealing with that much hair right now PLUS the 3 other heads I have to do.

I heard that :yep:

That's why I cut my hair 3 years ago--with my hair and my two girls at that time it was too much. Now my oldest daughter do a lot of her own hair care--I will occasionally flat iron it for her and wash it if she pays me :look:, but these days I'm mostly responsible for my own hair and my youngest.

SheenaVee

I love it!!!!

Makes me miss my hair being short.
I wish I could cut off my hair and rock it short for a day and have it all grown back the next day. lol.

gabulldawg

Girl that cut is cute!! :yep: But I came in here to say that your skin is so beautiful! :yep: I'm not going to get all up in your business, but I remember when you were having issues with it. Can't even tell now!

Girl that cut is cute!! :yep: But I came in here to say that your skin is so beautiful! :yep: I'm not going to get all up in your business, but I remember when you were having issues with it. Can't even tell now!
Thank you!

Yes I hd horrible acne for a long time. Sprialactone (sp) Tazorac and Sulfer soduim something cleared me up!

It looks good! Now can we go back to calling you Natural Lady? :grin:
:lachen: Right! I forgot about that!

BlackMasterPiece

Congrats on the BC!:meme: love the way he tapered the back, not so in love with him lining the front, but you look awesome:up:

~Sparklingflame~ said:
Thank you!

Yes I hd horrible acne for a long time. Sprialactone (sp) Tazorac and Sulfer soduim something cleared me up!!
Details and full reggie please! Your skin did a 180!:yep:

Sent from my iPhone4 using LHCF

Congrats on the BC!:meme: love the way he tapered the back, not so in love with him lining the front, but you look awesome:up:

Details and full reggie please! Your skin did a 180!:yep:

Sent from my iPhone4 using LHCF

My reggie is insanely simple.

I wash my face with black soap then I put the Sulfer Sodium lotion and Tazorac on my face once a day. Then at night before I go to bed I take the Sprilactone (sp) pill.

Thats it!

Last edited:

lonei

Beautiful hair and skin! U cut your long hair! Still beautiful though and lovely earrings x