Votes: 47 16.8%
  • Twice a month

Votes: 41 14.6%
  • Three times a month

Votes: 17 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 112 40.0%

• Total voters
Only on special occasions. I went to a wedding so that was special enough to flat iron. And Christmas will be when I do it again. I love flat-ironed hair, just don't like the damage that can occur from over doing it.

So far this year, I have flat-ironed my hair 6 times. I will probably flat iron my hair another 2-4 times depending on how I want to wear my hair. Keeping my natural hair straight has cut down on knots, tangles, and splits.

so far this yr i've done it once, yesterday after my retouch it was the second time in my life using a flat iron on my head (the other time was last sumemr when i went to a Prince concert)

ive been rollersetting though im not so good at it and then i end up putting it in a pony tail cause the 'curls' dont look very good...

im going to use heat a bit more often than before 9twice a month maybe) but ill probably use my ceramic curling iron more than my flat iron

Once a month so I don't get boerd with my hair and so I can see the length without stretching it...

I don't know how to flatiron my own hair and get it to look nice. I'm actually better at rollersetting. So I only do it at my hairdresser and thats rare. So maybe 3 or 4 times a year. I might do it this time... depending.

Over the Summer i was only flat ironing like once every 3 months. But since its gettin a lil cooler now.....i'm allowing myself to flat-iron twice a month....max.....and only once every two weeks.

1 to 2 times a year and only for trims. I have a stylist in ATL who can trim on wet hair, but with the increase on gas prices I don't see him regularly. I do want to flat iron more often this winter....maybe once every 2 months or so, but we shall see. I like the airdry method and the ponytail rollerset. I am also interested in the wet to dry flatiron method that Irisistible does.

We shall see......flat ironing can be time consuming.

i have never flat iron my hair...dont own one, never have.never will?????funny i've been craving for one since JOINING THIS FORUM!!!!isnt that weired?

other: i haven't flat ironed since last december...

i'm scared to. but my hair has grown and i want to see the length :(

oh well.:yawn:

I only blow dry and flat iron for length checks after each relaxer...every 8 weeks...other than that I PS (bunning, braid outs, flexi rod sets, caruso sets) no other direct heat.

Twice this year. It'll probably be the same next year but once i'm fully natural I want to do it maybe every other month.

Back