How many pills/supplements are you popping??

How many supplements/pills are you popping?

• Just one!

Votes: 78 12.2%

Votes: 103 16.1%

Votes: 98 15.3%
  • 4+

Votes: 361 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kbfluff

Wow let's see...i'm taking
  • Alfalfa
  • Amino acids
  • L-cysteine
  • Silica
  • msm
  • Spirulina
  • Rite aid hair pill
I dump them all in my fruit smoothie bland and drink up everyday.
Yes, I have noticed a difference in my hair. The results seem to be NG that laughs in the face of my flat iron, but bows down to my "just for me" relaxer.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Now I take
B-100
Flaxseed oil capsules
HSN w/ 1000mg Biotin
Working well so far. My hair has thickened up even more.

Esq.2B

I take:

Centrum Multi (Though I'm switching to GNC multi once these are done)
Flaxseed Oil (2)
Fish Oil (2)
Biotin 5000mcg
Vitamin C
B-complex (Super potency)

I stopped taking the flaxseed oil and fish oil for around 2 weeks because I think one of them were causing digestive issues. Oddly enough, out of nowhere I began to experience real dry scalp. THis is an issue that I've dealt with in the past but it hasn't been an issue recently. I suppose it could be due to the change in weather too. I don't know but I just started taking them again yesterday.

glam-

Country Life Maxi Hair Vitamin
Flaxseed Oil
Iron (I'm Anemic)
Kelp (I have an underactive thyroid)

Sometimes I take a B-Complex supplement too, but when I run out, I don't think I'll buy more since the Hair Vits have lots of B-vitamins in them.

ttlayli

1 Tbsp Flax-Seed oil
1 GNC Multi-Vit
3000mg MSM
5000mg Biotin
B-Complex 50

I BETTER GET SOME GROWTH OR ELSE!!! GRRRRRR!!! :rolleyes:

tallnomad

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to share this information with you. Hairgasm, a former member here who had tremendous growth with MSM sent me an email yesterday. I take a million pills, but this new product that she mentioned contains everything I take plus way more.

From Hairgasm:

I've been taking THE most incredible liquid multivitamin on earth. Pana C-315 is ORGANIC, and even contains OXYGEN! My entire body, from head to toe, felt like Rip van Winkle waking up from his slumber after taking this stuff for a few days.

Pana C-315 does it all - it even detoxifies and contains a nice range of probiotics! Oh, and you know it has MSM in it, too. It even contains organic Lithium in trace amounts, as well as Omega 3s. My mood is excellent and stable and I have so much energy (from the oxygen?) I'm dancing around my house to Beyonce songs.

You might want to get the girls at LHCF hip to this. It contains EVERYTHING (and I mean, everything!). Whatever nutrient you can imagine, it contains it. It a little cheaper at other places online if you search online, but to me, $50 a month is nothing for a liquid, highly absorbable multinutrient complex that does it all. I end up spending MORE than that buying separate bottles of stuff.

You won't believe all of the organic ingredients this stuff has - 315 of them! If those girls on LHCF think they're doing something by taking all those vitamin pills, they're gonna slap their mama if they try this. Girl, look at this entire page: http://www.panacea4u.com/productingredients.htm

nappity

I don't take any at the moment but as part of my new years resolution Imma finish this industrial size bottle of MSM . I was taking 3000mgs a day which will be two tablets when I start again. I bought liquid MSM for my fortified Deep conditioners that I already add Jojoba or Olive oil to with the requisite Tablespoon of honey.

crumbling_images

I had good results combining the Treasured Locks H2G Hair Growth Vitamins and the Gueye Hair Growth Vitamins. Since, I'm on a 'whole foods' route, after my TL & Gueye stocks are gone I will stick completely with whole food vitamin supplements...which are supposed to provide you with all the nutrients needed for healthy skin and hair. As of right now, in addition to my TL & Gueye, I'm also taking the following whole food supplements:

Garden of Life Primal Defense (benefical bacteria or probiotics)
Garden of Life Living Multi
Garden of Life Perfect Food
New Chapter Berry Green (powdered formula that I mix with OJ)

I'm rarely sick and I'm generally pretty healthy. When you're healthy on the inside it's bound to show on the outside. :blush:

Spongie Bloom

i take two at the moment, a multi vitamin with iron and a b complex which has biotin

i may change to a multi which has some type of oil like flaxseed

favorc

I take 13 vits a day.

multi vit-2
grapeseed-2
skin eternal-2
alpha lopic-1
co-q10-1
future biotics-3
msm-2

I take them for overall health, but mostly to keep my skin in shape and to keep my hair up amd my nails. jsut make sure if u take a lot of vits u r not taking a lot of vit A.

it doesn't help either that I work in a vit shop.:lachen:

Artemis

Way more than 4 :eek: :lol:

Currently:

GNC Ultra Mega Veggie (x1)
Country Life Maxi-hair (x2)
Flaxeed Oil 1000mg (x2)
Country Life Biotin 5mg (x1)
Vitamin Shoppe Biotin 1mg (x1) *will +1 next wk*
Solaray Bamboo 300mg (x1)
Vitamin Shoppe MSM 1000mg (x2) *to replace wal-mart brand*
Vitamin Shoppe Spirulina 500mg (x1) *starting next wk*

My body's happy with this, so I don't mind :) I have long nails I've never seen without help from gel or acrylic, my skin is butter soft and smooth, and my hair's strength has completely transformed. A few months ago I had to change from a mild relaxer to a regular :yep:

Thinking a/b adding in a borage or EPO capsule in there somewhere, but that'll be in a few months...

None. I am taking Sotret (the generic form of Accutane) which has a very high dosage of vitamin A so no supplements or alcohol for me for the next 90 days.:ohwell:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I am only taking GNC HSN Vits and when 2008 comes around I will be stepping up my game to like 4+

SunySydeofLyfe

In the AM I take a B complex and 3 flaxseed.
Before bed I take MSM and Iron.
After reading a post on how to alleviate acne when taking biotin I am going to take a small dose in the AM with the B complex and flaxseed.

Might even add a multi-vit...and take it at lunchtime....dang I really want some hair....:lachen:

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Here's my vitamins, I think by taking them faithfully it has comtribute to the health of my hair and a lil boost in my growth.

1. Multi Vitamin (1x)
2. Aloe Vera Capsules (2x)
3. B50 Complex (1x)
4. Biotin 5mg (1x) and no skin problems
5. Flax Oil (2x)

I bought sea kelp although I haven't started taking them yet, heard alot of good things about it, just wondering how much can be consumed in a day, my multi vitamins already contain 150mcg of iodine, and the sea kelp has the same amount, wondering if a total of 300mcg of iodine is to much. If anyone has any info on it, plz let me know, thx.

septemberbaby

I started taking supplements about a week ago for hair, thyroid support and overall health (skin, nails, bones & heart):

1. Nature Made Super B-Complex w/Vitamin C
2. Nature Made Flaxseed Oil (1000 mg)
3. Nature Made Fish Oil (1200 mg)
4. Nature Made Vitamin E (400 I.U.)
5. Nature Made Calcium plus Vitamin D & K (750 mg)
6. Nature Made Vitamin D (1000 I.U.)

anon123

There's no poll option for 0. I'm not popping anything. But I keep meaning to just buy a multivitamin for my overall health, but I always forget to do it. and when I do buy them, I usually forget to take them every single day. That's why I try to buy Flintstones. I hope if it tastes good, I'll be more inclined to remember. :grin:

drasgrl

I used to be a serious pill popper and PJ. I was taking so many supplements it seemed I just couldn't pop another pill so I stopped for a long time. I wasn't seeing dramatic results anyway. Just within the last few weeks I've just been taking a generic multivitamin that I got at Walmart.

DreamLife

GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active Multivitamin
Puritans Pride Essential Oils (Fish oil, Omega 3,6,9,Flaxseed)
Puritans Pride Super Vitamin