Using Mtg and Surge...Why so many pills still?

SugarBaby

I have an observation. I hate taking all the vitamin supplements. I am getting good growth with the Mtg and I have started alternating it w/ the Surge. Just curious...Is it really necessary to still take all the vitamin supplements? I am new to all of this so I don't have enough of a timeline to know is most of the growth coming from the Mtg alone, the Surge alone, or a combination w/ the pills added.

Any opinions of those that you use one or the other or a combination of MTG and pills....What is the growth attributed to...? Truth be told, I would love to stop taking all the vitamins.

MeccaMedinah

Good question. Are your vitamins for your overall health or just for hair growth? When folks are using so many "hair growing" products they can't be sure which is actually working.

SugarBaby

All for hair growth. I must confess I will do anything for long hair. Including taking these pills...I just really don't want to, but I will suffer for the end result of having long hair. (Crazy but True)

bluediamond0829

im doing the same thing that you are doing...i would just say to continue to take the supplements..because overall from the inside you may need to have those supplements to make it stronger from the inside...and plus im sure the supplements you are taking help with skin and nails...and more(especially if you are taking a multivitamin)...