How long does your twistout/braidout last?

How long does your twistout/braidout last?

• Only 1 day

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • 2 days max

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • 3 days or more

Votes: 50 45.5%
  • I have never done a twistout/braidout.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • What's a twistout/braidout?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I usually wear twists for two weeks, then wear a twistout for one week. I usually have to retwist the back and the very front at night once or twice during that week.

my twistouts last from 2-4 days before shrinking into a fro. It all depends on how much care I put into the twists in the first place and how I take care of the style from day to day.

When I wear twistouts they last me 5-7days. I'll wear twist for a little over a few. Then untwist and fluff w/my hair. At night, I place twistout hair into chunky twist and moisturize w/ my shealoe concoction and loosely cover w/a scarf. In the morning, I undo my chunky twist, refluff w/some moisturizer on my hair and go.

The key for making my twistouts last is placing them in chunky twist at night and keeping my hair moisturized. Especially my ends.

I usually do mini twist, so my twist outs last for about a week...larger ones only last for about 3 or more days.

Braid outs only last a day or two before I either have to rebraid or wash depending on how messy it looks.

I haven't done any twists outs or braid outs since I've been texlaxed. However, when I was relaxed I did braid outs all the time and they lasted me 5 days or more. I just washed and conditioned my hair really good, sprayed hair with Infusium 23 w/water, and applied Elasta QP Mango Butter to my ends and braided. I loved the results. :weird:

I usually go for about 2-3 days but now that I am on this relaxer stretch week 6..It only lasted one day and it was sooo pretty the day of but the next day I had a kinky fro:nono:
-Here is my braid out from 09/26/08

Attachments

• 09-28-08_1052[1].jpg
    09-28-08_1052[1].jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
Back