How long does your twistout/braidout last?

How long does your twistout/braidout last?

• Only 1 day

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • 2 days max

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • 3 days or more

Votes: 50 45.5%
  • I have never done a twistout/braidout.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • What's a twistout/braidout?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ms_Twana

I usually wear twists for two weeks, then wear a twistout for one week. I usually have to retwist the back and the very front at night once or twice during that week.

Sugar Brown

my twistouts last from 2-4 days before shrinking into a fro. It all depends on how much care I put into the twists in the first place and how I take care of the style from day to day.

oooop2

When I wear twistouts they last me 5-7days. I'll wear twist for a little over a few. Then untwist and fluff w/my hair. At night, I place twistout hair into chunky twist and moisturize w/ my shealoe concoction and loosely cover w/a scarf. In the morning, I undo my chunky twist, refluff w/some moisturizer on my hair and go.

The key for making my twistouts last is placing them in chunky twist at night and keeping my hair moisturized. Especially my ends.

LadyKaypnyc

I usually do mini twist, so my twist outs last for about a week...larger ones only last for about 3 or more days.

Braid outs only last a day or two before I either have to rebraid or wash depending on how messy it looks.

sugaplum

Star Shooter
I haven't done any twists outs or braid outs since I've been texlaxed. However, when I was relaxed I did braid outs all the time and they lasted me 5 days or more. I just washed and conditioned my hair really good, sprayed hair with Infusium 23 w/water, and applied Elasta QP Mango Butter to my ends and braided. I loved the results. :weird:

Chasity

I usually go for about 2-3 days but now that I am on this relaxer stretch week 6..It only lasted one day and it was sooo pretty the day of but the next day I had a kinky fro:nono:
-Here is my braid out from 09/26/08

Attachments

• 09-28-08_1052[1].jpg
    09-28-08_1052[1].jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7