Silicon Mix Users: How long does your jar last?

chayil0427

Hey Ladies

For those of you who use silicon mix how long does a 16oz jar last? My hair is only lower neck length, but it seems like I'm using a lot of it for each wash because my hair is thick (and I got new growth like a plantation). If I'd known I was going to love it this much I would have bought a bigger jar.

How big is your jar and how long does it last?

Chayil

I got the 16 oz. jar and it lasted like two weeks.. though I think there were some extra fingers in my jar:lol:

I get it at any beauty supply store that sells Dominican products but Duane Reade is now selling it in NY. My jar lasts a loooooooong time because I only use it when I'm deep into a stretch.

I had the 16 oz. one when I first tried it and it lasted for a good while, but only because I would use it when I was 10wks. + post until I reached my stretch mark. Now I have the the really big one I think it's 60 oz. and it seems like it hasn't budged from the top yet :lol: . It seems to be one of those "a little goes along way" type conditioners, atleast for me.

My 16 oz. jar lasts a little over 2 months and I use it about 6 times per month.

I have only had mine a month and i am almost finished with one jar, I am heavy handed when it comes to product though, no since in being stingy with myself. I love that stuff!
OT: Dlewis that is a beautiful picture.

Precious_1 said:
I have only had mine a month and i am almost finished with one jar, I am heavy handed when it comes to product though, no since in being stingy with myself. I love that stuff!

thanks......:D

Precious_1 said:

Seconded!

Back OT: I ordered some Dominican hair rinses (9 en 1, Praital Silk Worm, Nacidit Olive Oil) this week, and if I like those, I might have to try the Silicon Mix. I need something help me through this stretch...

I ordered the Silicon Mix and Miss Key 10 en1. Are these products considered protein or moisturizing conditioners?

Thanks in advance

SouthernJewel said:
I ordered the Silicon Mix and Miss Key 10 en1. Are these products considered protein or moisturizing conditioners?

Thanks in advance

bump for the answer to her question, I wanna know to.

Back