How Long Do Ya'll Leave Aussie Moist 3 Min Miracle In For?

tiffjust2002

I just bought my first bottle of this and I am so excited to try it out but I don't know how long I should leave it on my hair for? 3 min can't possibly be long enough (Don't judge me :lachen:) I don't know

I plan on using this for my hair (natural 3b)
and my daughter's hair (natural 3c/4a)

Thanks Ladies!

manter26

I use it as a cowash so probably over 3 mins but at most the duration of my shower 10-15 mins. I detangle and rinse or detangle and let it sit until I'm ready to get out. It does the job fine in that time.

afrofaithful

I dont use it anymore, but when I did I would leave in in for the duration of my shower, so usually about 15-20 min. I take long showers :)

Diva_Esq

I use it to cowash in the shower. I rinse, put AM3MM in, detangle with my Ouidad DD comb, clip my hair up, continue my long shower, then rinse with.lukewarm, shot of cool water rinse, get out. Bout 15-20.

naturalmanenyc

Usually 3 - 5 minutes. I am out of this Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle and do remember liking it a lot. I need to pick up some more.

kassieme

I leave it in for anywhere frm 3 to 45 minutes. Depending on my mood. But when I leave it in for the 5 minutes I still get some results. If I leave it longer Ill get a lil more result. But I like it because it rejuvenates my hair within 10 minutes. I LOVE this stuff. Get the big purple pump of it from WalMart...its amazing!!!!!