How is your hair today ?

happylocks

Today I have successfully braided my hair back, I have type 4 thick and natural. It is difficult to do to french braids without causing it to look to puffy
confused.gif
and unmessy
frown.gif
But today for the first time, without mommys helps
grin.gif
, I did 4 braids going back I dont think they were french but ok
laugh.gif
. I wore that look today and I am happy, because it looks neat and clean, not messy or bulky
ohwell.gif
, I am happy with this look
drunk.gif
, I will keep it for about 2day, How is your hair today?
wink.gif

Hi Happylocks, today my hair is down w/ waves. I washed my hair yesterday and used my brush while I had conditioner in my hair and rinse w/ very low pressured cold water. I added a small amount of gel by Thermasilk and some Mango butter and let my hair airdry. I'm really loving the loose, wavy look. I used three large caruso rollers this morning to bump under the ends....
grin.gif

Mine is braided.. Individuals with toyokalon. Ends are loosely curled. I just got them re-done on Saturday.

Hey thanks. I am going to take those 4 braids out, in just 2 days they are starting to look like a mess
laugh.gif
, Plus I want to try something new,
smile.gif
I want fish tail but I was thinking twist
look.gif
, but I am not sure, I am sure that I will take these down by the end of the day
drunk.gif
, bye

<font color="orange"> well, my hair is under a scarf and hat today.
i'm having a miserable hair day to go with my miserable attitude.
swearing.gif
whip.gif
wallbash.gif
angry2.gif
naughty.gif
</font>
computer.gif

Mine is in a braid out which I love now. I'm enjoying the whole waves thing. I do conditioner washes with Elucence, then after squeezing hair dry, put some extra virgin olive oil in it then spray with scurl (Adrienne, I'll always thank you for this) then braid 2 pigtails in the evening.

That's me done for the next day and me likey
smile.gif

parted on the side with the crowm pumped up(my fake doobie wrap look) with the sides tucked behing my ears. Its easy for me to do it like this. I sprayed with some smooth and shine and I was out.

I am sorry for your bad hair day smooches. I hope all things go well
smile.gif
, one out of 365 days is not bad, everyone has to have at least one bad hair day dont you think
ohwell.gif

Hello My hair is down and out, just two braids to take out, then I am not sure what I will do, Has anyone heard of DOO GRO, I dont if it works but the set was not cheap
smirk.gif
bye happy hair days

I am wearing my hair out today. I washed my hair last Wed or Thursday (can't rememebr which one) and I set my hair on the pink and red rollers and my curls are still fallin out. It looks very pretty, should I say so myself, The curls are really big and loose and my hair has about 1/s inch new growth and it looks nice black thikc and full. The curls are starting to look more liek waves ...I love my hair liek this it has so much volume. I am trying to decide if I am gonna sport another roller set next week, the drawstring or some curl rods or flexirods...maybe I will give this look a rest and do the flexirods or just plain ole green rods...My hair grpws faster when I do those because i am not bothering it. I will be breaking out my braid out soon.

Ugh, it's alright, but you can tell I need a relaxer bad. This is the fourth week. I think my hair and relaxer always fight each other and the relaxer wins every time. My hair is sooo thick. I put coconut oil on the new growth, which does not feel bad but still....my new growth is out of control. I would like to rinse it with distilled water, but my relaxer is saturday. Does anyone else have really thick hair? How do you take care of it? When do you get your relaxers? The one good thing is, is that my hair is not shedding. I may try to get a roller set, this saturday instead of a relaxer just to see if I can go another week or so.
Keeshes

It's hanging there behind a black headband. I just ran a wide tooth comb through it put on the headband and bounced! I plan on washing it and rollersetting soon!!!
laugh.gif

Just washed and wrapped. Plan on wearing it pulled back with a drawstring ponytail tonight at work.
wink.gif

I'm having a good hair day, I washed it Saturday with Paul Mitchell One shampoo and conditioned it with Paul Mitchell Mositure Charger and hot oiled my hair with olive oil and Nexxus botanical oil. I'm wearing a fony phony. I noticed that my hair is growing, however, I do not feel any new growth. I'm in my 5th week of my relaxer. Oh Well!!!
confused.gif

I've got 5 bantu knots in the front, triangular parts and the back is a nice twist out. I'm a bit self conscience about the bantu knots but I decided that I would hold my head high and work it.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
kisz4tj said:
I've got 5 bantu knots in the front, triangular parts and the back is a nice twist out. I'm a bit self conscience about the bantu knots but I decided that I would hold my head high and work it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to wear this style but I do not know how to do Bantu knots do u care to give me instructions? I would really appreciate it...maybe I will try them with my curly set.
Any other suggetions for the crown area for a curly do?

My hair looks wrecked!!!
grin.gif
I haven't combed it as yet today.

I haven't been able to wash my hair in a little over a week...
blush.gif
so it's a little messy. (I have a big exam today).

I have a lot of new growth and it's not nearly time for a touch up. So, I will be combing, moisturizing, and brushing my hair back into a bun. Hopefully, it will turn out right..
ohwell.gif

I'm lovin my hair today. It was in a French Roll but since I picked my son up and we've been to see his Doctor my hair is down. It hasn't been shedding very much and it's been looking healthier to me. I'll do the French Roll for the rest of the week.

My hair is out today, and I will condition it and wash it, then I will oil it with olive oil and coconut oil, and braid it in big braids to just sit, the rest of the time I will just focus on me, I need to relax. Try this site of you have not http://www.pioneerthinking.com/hair.html . Thanks for the respones bye
grin.gif

I have my hair pushed bak with a headband that I bought yesterday. It is big enough for my water head and has teeth in it like a wide tooth comb to help it stay better.

how is my hair today? my hair is loving this weather today (80degrees). My hair really needed a break from this cold weather in philadelphia.

Hey I am not having a good hair day, last night I got the T TREE Cream and applied it, and it kind of made my hair, ummm
frown.gif
, but I know if I applied it then braided it up it would have come out nice, instead of dryed out
blush.gif
oo:,the smell is great, I have did those bantu knots
ohwell.gif
, that did not work for me
frown.gif
, oh well , ummm I hope someone is having a better day than I am bye
laugh.gif

Well, since you were so kind to ask, on Sunday I tried the Elucence relaxer in regular strength. Beverly was kind enough to send me hers. I tried it and loved it!
trampoline.gif
I'm going to stay with the Elucence.
smile.gif

Back