• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

luckiestdestiny

So the higher the CGF or rapid cell turnover will increase hair growth? I'm am doing as much research as possible about this product.

Rapid cell turnover just encourages growth and healing of all kind. It also helps to heal the body for those who have issues. In addition, I believe there are other properties of chlorella that helps hair growth...it does have amino acids, b-12 and a host of other vitamins that help to nourish the body. I do believe CGF plays a huge part, though. It is the CGF that makes it different from anything else out there, and causes the body to rapidly turnover new cells encouraging more youthful skin, and a byproduct also is hair growth.

luckiestdestiny

Yeah, I know what I love about this food is that it has overall health benefits in a powder or tablet form. I don't have to eat 20 bowls of greens and peas per day. This is what I've been looking for. If I could get 1-2" a month of hair growth, glowing skin, increased energy, and regular movements you couldn't tell me nothing. :yep:

I hear ya!:grin: I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I love the idea of simplifying my life and getting excellent results while doing it.

luckiestdestiny

I'm going to get the powder too. I think I'm going to have the powder one day, and the the pills the next day until I'm finish with the pills, just to see if there is a difference.

I will report back when I do.

I may actually try that. I know that my source natural tablets say that there's no fillers, binders, etc and that it's just freeze dried chlorella, but I do wonder if the powder kicks it up a notch...am I getting greedy because I am noticing wonderful stuff with my tablets already?:rolleyes:

luckiestdestiny

Signing on! I have been reading these posts for a few days now (and the info LD posted). I am very interested in this because besides the hair growth I am on some pretty nasty meds for autoimmune disease. Unlike my rheumy I do believe there are natural alternatives to help my condition. I would like to take this to see if it would help me taper down my meds and of course I will be watching for the hair growth as well:yep:

You would need to have a higher dose if you're trying to treat a condition. I'm pming you. It's in the thread, but I just want to make sure you get it.

Remember to introduce it slowly and increase your dose though as your body will be cleansing itself, and renewing itself. You'll know if you take too much by your #2. Re-read about that, and you can decide how much to take. You'll also know when to increase it too. So anyways here I go! Check because I'm sending it out now.

I would suggest taking the powder so that you can get more bang for your buck. I posted a link to a cheap source naturals chlorella powder that can last up to 5 months or less if you take more, but it's only around $28 bucks.

Please report back. I hope it helps your health and your hair!

Zay-neey

i got mine today, i bought the powder and i alreeady feelin it detoxing
i need to find tastier ways to drink it , it taste fishy!
ive been taking it in a shot glass, with apple juice
Even with the juice it still taste the Same!
Anyone have any good ways to drink the Chlorella??!

IndianAngel22

I just got a response from Vitacost saying my chlorella was on back order. :whyme: SUPER PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I just told them to switch my source naturals brand to the 16 ounce sense it was still available. Had to pay more but for 5 months worth? Sounds good to me. JUST SEND ME MY CHLORELLA NOW!!!!!!! They are wasting my good growing time! :darkcloud:

IndianAngel22

JUST A SUGGESTION LADIES......................... IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TASTE ......TAKE THE POWDER AND PUT IT A CAPSULE !!!!!! YOU CAN BUY THEM AT ANY SUPPLEMENT SHOP !!!!!!!!

Do you have any pictures of this? I find it hard to fit a teaspoon of powder in a capsule???

Duff

I got my tablets this weekend and already starting taking it. YEAH!!! I might stick with the tablets since I already have the super green food powder from whole foods and it has some in it. the pills are so small and do down so easy and I know how I am about taking nasty stuff...

luckiestdestiny

I just got a response from Vitacost saying my chlorella was on back order. :whyme: SUPER PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I just told them to switch my source naturals brand to the 16 ounce sense it was still available. Had to pay more but for 5 months worth? Sounds good to me. JUST SEND ME MY CHLORELLA NOW!!!!!!! They are wasting my good growing time! :darkcloud:
Nooooooooo!:perplexed

Hope you get it soon.

CurlyMoo

i got mine today, i bought the powder and i alreeady feelin it detoxing
i need to find tastier ways to drink it , it taste fishy!
ive been taking it in a shot glass, with apple juice
Even with the juice it still taste the Same!
Anyone have any good ways to drink the Chlorella??!

My suggestion would be to add it to a fruit juice which is stronger in flavor than apple juice. You may want to add some lemon.

mariofmagdal

I ordered from the www.luckyvitamin.com site.

I purchased Earthrise Greens Blends Cleanse, Yummy Earth Mixed Fruit Lollipops, and World Organic Chlorophyll Mg Mint (16oz)

I got a confirmation that my order has shipped, I am so excited!:grin:

carletta

Do you have any pictures of this? I find it hard to fit a teaspoon of powder in a capsule???

It probably will take more than 1 ....it might take 2 or 3, not sure yet .
And you can find the capsules....at vitamin shoppe. just look for " empty gel capsule " ( this is where I get mine from ) :yep:

OhmyKimB

:angel::blowkiss::iloveyou:
and I was taking it before but I was taking so many things I stopped taking them alll.....ARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Maybe I can get it from purtian pride and get my friend to go in on it with me...that way if I like it I'll just buy more...its not like I'm taking anything but vita B complex

luckiestdestiny

bump, anyone with updates?
:grin: Patience. This thread is less than a week old. Those who have tried it like babydollhair, have already updated us as to how it works and why she loves it, at the beginning of the thread. If you read through, there's a couple of other reviews as well.

I will definitely update you guys really soon!

Anyone else, please feel free to chime in on your hair, nails, skin, everything.:yep:

luckiestdestiny

I guess I should've updated that my skin is glowy. I am liking that a LOT as my skin became super dry after thyroid disease. It's also smoother, almost silky looking. I can't wait to see how much better it gets. Usually (this is a few days before my time of the month) I get some pimples, and I haven't had any. Will keep you guys informed.

CurlyMoo

:grin: Patience. This thread is less than a week old. Those who have tried it like babydollhair, have already updated us as to how it works and why she loves it, at the beginning of the thread. If you read through, there's a couple of other reviews as well.

I will definitely update you guys really soon!

Anyone else, please feel free to chime in on your hair, nails, skin, everything.:yep:

Actually, I've read through this thread twice. I guess I will have to wait. :ohwell:

CurlyMoo

I guess I should've updated that my skin is glowy. I am liking that a LOT as my skin became super dry after thyroid disease. It's also smoother, almost silky looking. I can't wait to see how much better it gets. Usually (this is a few days before my time of the month) I get some pimples, and I haven't had any. Will keep you guys informed.

I knew it! How about acne? I hope it works for me. I really want this yesterday! I'm thinking of getting Jarrow's Formula Yaeyaa(sp) Chlorella Powder with over 900 CGF. I wonder if this powder dissoves well.

kandake

:evillaugh: join us...

So I went to whole foods after work. I purchased the Yaeyama Chlorella in tablet form. The recommended dosage is 10 tablets a day. I think I'm going to start out with 5 tablets a day and increase my dosage depending on how my body reacts to it.

To be honest I don't even really care if my hair grows. I'm excited about everything this supplement does; immune system support, increased energy, cleansing/detox etc.

I'll be sure to report on ANY effects chlorella has on my general well-being.

luckiestdestiny

I knew it! How about acne? I hope it works for me. I really want this yesterday! I'm thinking of getting Jarrow's Formula Yaeyaa(sp) Chlorella Powder with over 900 CGF. I wonder if this powder dissoves well.

Let me know how the powder dissolves. The only powder I have is my green drink powder that has some chlorella in it, and my chlorella tablets. That sounds like a lot of CGF:grin:. As for Acne, without fail, each month those pimples show up and they're no where to be found so I'm sure that it could help with that. Some of the stuff I read online points to that too.

luckiestdestiny

So I went to whole foods after work. I purchased the Yaeyama Chlorella in tablet form. The recommended dosage is 10 tablets a day. I think I'm going to start out with 5 tablets a day and increase my dosage depending on how my body reacts to it.

To be honest I don't even really care if my hair grows. I'm excited about everything this supplement does; immune system support, increased energy, cleansing/detox etc.

I'll be sure to report on ANY effects chlorella has on my general well-being.
Great. I'm assuming yours is the source naturals one that was on sale there? Either way, it's good to see how your body reacts before upping it.

I agree w/ everything you say. This is a full superfood, that has so many benefits it's simply something that must be in my diet anyways. If I get the added hair benefit, though, I'll be plenty happy.

kandake

Great. I'm assuming yours is the source naturals one that was on sale there? Either way, it's good to see how your body reacts before upping it.

I agree w/ everything you say. This is a full superfood, that has so many benefits it's simply something that must be in my diet anyways. If I get the added hair benefit, though, I'll be plenty happy.

Yes, its the Source Naturals.:yep:

Muse

Thank you so much for the PM LD:bighug:! It really helps to have a guideline for how much to take and what to look out for. I am putting in my order at Vitacost (they want $50 for the same size at Vitaminshoppe!). I will definitely report any changes I experience. I just read an article where a lady said she gave chlorella to her dying cat (had 6 months to live) and the cat recovered in 6 months. She also gave it to her father who had some type of cancer and he became cancer free in 3 months. http://www.sgbox.com/sunchlorella1.html Sounds hopeful:grin:

Lebiya

Thank you so much for the PM LD:bighug:! It really helps to have a guideline for how much to take and what to look out for. I am putting in my order at Vitacost (they want $50 for the same size at Vitaminshoppe!). I will definitely report any changes I experience. I just read an article where a lady said she gave chlorella to her dying cat (had 6 months to live) and the cat recovered in 6 months. She also gave it to her father who had some type of cancer and he became cancer free in 3 months. http://www.sgbox.com/sunchlorella1.html Sounds hopeful:grin:

OMG....JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!!!