• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

mariofmagdal

Hmmm. I got the same one they have. I wonder why the difference in taste....I will let you know how it tastes to me. I hope it is something I won't mind drinking. I like tea, especially when I am at work.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Hello everyone Newbie here!!! I actually have lurked on this thread since late January, and finally (today) got a paid subscription to LHCF in order to join in on this challenge or should I say this journey. I have been taking the Source Naturals Chlorella for about 3 weeks now (currently taking and sticking with 3g) and have gone through everything (the detox, the backed up bms the green bms, the gas, the hard as steel nails and the best thing yet.....the Hair growth!!) I am super excited that I have learned so much thus far, and am looking forward to continuing this journey with you ladies.

I am normally a slow grower, but have received about 1/2 an inch of growth so far. I usually get about 1/3 an inch a month. I am currently 4 weeks post.

AtlantaJJ

Hmmm. I got the same one they have. I wonder why the difference in taste....I will let you know how it tastes to me. I hope it is something I won't mind drinking. I like tea, especially when I am at work.
I'll drink it because I know its good for me...I'm trying to get away from the need for every thing to taste yummy.

I was able to drink the tea fine, I guess I was expecting a green tea taste. I want to drink more tea at work as well. This is my new habit for the month.

AtlantaJJ

Hello everyone Newbie here!!! I actually have lurked on this thread since late January, and finally (today) got a paid subscription to LHCF in order to join in on this challenge or should I say this journey. I have been taking the Source Naturals Chlorella for about 3 weeks now (currently taking and sticking with 3g) and have gone through everything (the detox, the backed up bms the green bms, the gas, the hard as steel nails and the best thing yet.....the Hair growth!!) I am super excited that I have learned so much thus far, and am looking forward to continuing this journey with you ladies.

I am normally a slow grower, but have received about 1/2 an inch of growth so far. I usually get about 1/3 an inch a month. I am currently 4 weeks post.
:wow: :welcome: :hiya: I'm glad you are here with us, this is fun!!

mariofmagdal

Welcome aboard YaYa24. You have reported well. Thanks for sharing with us.

My nails are hard too. I can't wait to check on the status of my hair growth.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!!!

edited for spelling

Last edited:

mariofmagdal

I'll drink it because I know its good for me...I'm trying to get away from the need for every thing to taste yummy.

I was able to drink the tea fine, I guess I was expecting a green tea taste. I want to drink more tea at work as well. This is my new habit for the month.

I am gonna drink it. I just remembered I ordered 120 bags!:blush:

If I don't like the taste, I will rinse me and my daughter's hair with it.

I know what you mean about the taste of things, drinking the powder superfoods supreme from GNC is a task everytime and it is berry flavored. I have the nerve to add my liquid mint flavored chlorophyll to it.:ohwell:

All in the name of great health, I am lovin it!

yodie

I have the NOW brand of Nettle tea. I add a little agave nectar and it tastes yummy.

Some of you ladies have the other brand of nettle tea. Let me know if you'd like to try the NOW brand. If so, I'll be more than happy to drop a teabag in the mail so you can compare the difference. PM me.

Took my aloe last night. So far no BM's. Maybe I'm still empty. Who knows!

Just have to say that I love this thread. I feel like we all care about our hair and health as well as encouraging one another to do so. I'll also admit that this thread has killed my interest in the rest of the forum, but that's a good thing.

Think I'll probably stick w/ SN tablets. Just easier than drinking the powder.

Every now and then it feels like something is crawling in my hair. Guess those are the tinglies.

CurliDiva

I took my first dose last night - just mix a heaping spoon full (which should be 4 grams according to the label) with water!

I didn't mind the taste but dark green color and fishy odor is something I need to get used to.

AtlantaJJ

I have the NOW brand of Nettle tea. I add a little agave nectar and it tastes yummy.

Some of you ladies have the other brand of nettle tea. Let me know if you'd like to try the NOW brand. If so, I'll be more than happy to drop a teabag in the mail so you can compare the difference. PM me.

Took my aloe last night. So far no BM's. Maybe I'm still empty. Who knows!

Just have to say that I love this thread. I feel like we all care about our hair and health as well as encouraging one another to do so. I'll also admit that this thread has killed my interest in the rest of the forum, but that's a good thing.

Think I'll probably stick w/ SN tablets. Just easier than drinking the powder.

Every now and then it feels like something is crawling in my hair. Guess those are the tinglies.
When I placed my last order I got powder and tablets because I know I'm on the go often so the tabs are perfect for work. They may also be perfect for at night.

I don't know if I'm tough enough to take that stuff straight to the head just yet!! :lol: I'm working my way up to that :grin:

I can't wait to get the scalp tingles!!

ETA: :thankyou: I started drinking my aloe in the evenings again because of you!!

We are encouraging healthy habits in this thread, I love it too..

:grouphug:

Last edited:

yodie

AtlantaJJ, I can't wait to say that I'm losing weight like some of you have already posted. I was headed in that direction before my mom came to visit. I know I'll get there again.

Aloe works wonders for me. I love it.

Muse

Running off to make some nettle tea right now! :cowgirl:

Thanks for the reminder!! :up:

ETA:

I have this brand of tea:

I just bought this today too! I can't wait to wash my hair this weekend so I can rinse with it. I also purchased black tea for shedding. Tonight I am going to attempt to mix my chlorella and spirulina with the nettle tea. I know I may be asking for it but I need a healthier way to get this down and I will eventually be taking larger doses and can't have all that sugar from lots of extra juice intake.

Kimbosheart

I just bought this today too! I can't wait to wash my hair this weekend so I can rinse with it. I also purchased black tea for shedding. Tonight I am going to attempt to mix my chlorella and spirulina with the nettle tea. I know I may be asking for it but I need a healthier way to get this down and I will eventually be taking larger doses and can't have all that sugar from lots of extra juice intake.

That just sounds all bad. :nono: Please don't mix the chlorella with the tea. I don't think it will be good at all. If you can't stand the taste the best is to mix it with water and chug it down or mix it with the bolthouse farms green goodness or the odwalla green machine.

Muse

That just sounds all bad. :nono: Please don't mix the chlorella with the tea. I don't think it will be good at all. If you can't stand the taste the best is to mix it with water and chug it down or mix it with the bolthouse farms green goodness or the odwalla green machine.

LOL! Uh oh:lachen: Kim! LD did warn me that that would be a bad combo. I have never had nettle tea before. If it's worse than taking it with plain H2O then I may go ahead and down it with water and get it over with.

luckiestdestiny

Welcome Yaya! :band2:

Thanks for posting and letting us know how it's going with chlorella.

Good to say you're receiving wonderful benefits already. I'm sure they will only continue. The detox isn't the best for those on the board, but the rewards just keep coming. Hope to hear from you again.

luckiestdestiny

I took my first dose last night - just mix a heaping spoon full (which should be 4 grams according to the label) with water!

I didn't mind the taste but dark green color and fishy odor is something I need to get used to.

Yeah I think that the smell messes with you and you think it tastes fishy. But if you hold your nose, there isn't a fish taste. I don't do that now, I just down it. But I do think the brain psyches you out expecting a fish taste because of the odor.

CurlyMoo

Wow, I just had to read like 7 pages since yesterday - this sure is a party!

Guys, I just wondered - chlorella and all the other superfoods we are taking detox our bodies. Just curious why some are still taking colas and such which add even more toxins to the body? Or am I OTT? I mean, the detox symptoms I went through last week were so nasty, I've not eaten or drank anything with ingredients I have any doubt of - I'm scared, lol. Then again, I went full monty on detox and was just on water, teas and freshly extracted fruit and veg juices for 6 days, lol. Intense! Now I'm mostly on smoothies and juices and water, water and more water and all is well - thank God.

Point I'm trying to put across - if your taking superfoods and detoxing, give your body a chance to do a good job of it, support that temple, don't pour in toxins as it struggles to clean up and eliminate what's there already. You will find your cravings for these stuff goes if you stay away from them while you detox.

Just sharing, hope I've not offended anyone and if I have, I apologise.

Here's to health!

:sad::blush::look: Does this mean I can't eat my oxtail stew? :lick::ohwell:

luckiestdestiny

I am having a happy chlorella day!

I feel good, and my skin looks beyond amazing. It's got a nice even tone, and it's also has a flush/glow to it that I can't explain.

Maybe my dream will come true!