Hopped on Trim until even

Shea

I have been having problems with my crown and parts of my sides for some months now but my nape was growing faster. the crown was about 3 inches shorter than the nape and the sides were about 2 to 2.5 inches shorter than the nape. So lastnight I just cut my nape about 1.25 to 1.5 inches and it looks much better the crown is only 1.5 inches shorter now and so are the sides. I am going to cut it again in April about an inch so by then it can be close to even or even. It makes such a difference my hair looks fuller and thicker than usual because the crown is not that short anymore compared to nape. I used to tell people my hair broke off in layers they though I had laters :lol: . Trimming it even makes a difference so now it will continue to grow without such a huge margin in between the crown and the nape.

thiccknlong

I most def agree. I did the same , trimmed until even. But i did it over a period of several months, just trimming a little more than normal until it was even, all the while growing it and taking care of it.