Troubled/Distressed Spots

queenspence

I noticed certain areas like my nape and crown are very thin. Even the front of my head is so much shorter and thinner than the rest. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not sure if it is stress related or past braids. I want to achieve a thicker crown and nape. Any tips will be appreciated:confused:

Last edited:
Hi,

I was natural for a looooong time and had to get a relaxer because I CANT wear braids no matter how loose. My edges cant handle it(hereditary). I built mine back up using MTG atleast 2-3 times a week, keeping edges moist using baggy method atleast 2-3 times a week or its too much moisture, I also began using the Monistat. So far so good.

Hope this helps

my hair grows really fast in the nape area, but the crown is really thin. It seems to grow, but it's always thin and short. The front just stays stable. I never really see much change. I was thinking of just being really careful with my trouble spots and moisturizing them more than the rest of my hair.

Actually the monistat gives me headaches sometimes it doesnt. I use it once a day or atleast 5 times a week. If you mix it with something I think your less likely to get the headache.
I like the results so far. Honestly I saw results with Monistat within 2 wks, it scared me.

Use MN, MTG and find a usage suitable for you. Your problem will be the new growth in the edges in nape area. I wear scarves or wigs to cover because Im 12 wk stretching. You need to figure what youll do for this delicate area as you dont want to damage. Oh and moisture is the key.

Good luck

Sorry for the late reply,
%
I use the monistat2% or 4% mn. I have great results with both. Depends on what mood Im in and how much I feel like spending. There are many threads on this board about MN (miconazole nitrate) which is the special ingredient to faster growth. Do a search on it.

I use Monistat everyday or every other day pending on my schedule. I put the WTG on about 3 times a week concentrating on my hair and ends and I use WGO on my scalp about 1-2 xs. Reason being Im in Kuwait working and it is hot. Lets say like 130 degree type hot so I have to go the extra mile.

WARNING YOUR HAIR WILL GROW FASTER WHICH MEANS YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE NEWGROWTH. As for me I put on a silk scarf or wig and off to work I go

Let me know if you have anymore questions...

Back