Homer Simpson Drool

Angelicus

New Aussie Three Minute Miracle Deeeeep Reconstructor is my new boyfriend. *doing homer simpson drool* Yes, I know that people have posted about it before, but here are my $0.02.

For those who have read my website below, you know that I tried the old formula and smelled like a bottle of grape cough syrup for a week
barf.gif
well my mom bought Aussie Moist Conditioner for $2.50 and told me I could have the free 3.4 ounce bottle of New 3 Minute Miracle that came along with it.

They COMPLETELY changed the formula to this stuff (but I am too lazy to post the ingredients)! It is still thick but doesn't have the nasty cough syrup smell. smells very yummy! The conditioning properties are 100% better than the older, yellow, weird formula. I did a conditioner wash with the new conditioner tonight: SLIP SLIP SLIP! *in the voice of Jan Brady* Moisture Moisture Moisture! Hair feels silky. My hair and 2 months worth of new growth feel so good with this conditioner.

if you have thick hair that needs some moisturizing, get some cheap New 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Reconstructor (then give it to me). Oh no, I even like it more than my precious suave & vo5 conditioners, noooooo!!
laugh.gif

I like this conditioner, too. It was one of my March hits.
smile.gif
The original formula was pretty good, but this one is better. I like the fruity scent.
lick.gif

I ought to try this.I noticed they changed the packaging.didn't know know they changed the formula too

actually you should try it and if u dont like it, send it to me because that conditioner is my new *baby*
laugh.gif

Great. I used to use this on my daughter's hair, and since I have a coupon that reminded me, I think I'll go back to it.
laugh.gif

Anky, I love your product descriptions.

But thanx a lot for making me want to try a dang on new product....oh but wait payday is TOMORROW!!!
laugh.gif

ingredients: water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, steramidopropyl, dimethylamine, dimethicone, glutamic acid, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, etda, tea tree leaf oil, tocopheryl acetate, balm mint extract, panthenol, jojoba seed oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

Back