Which ones are good for deep conditioning

Gaea

First I got this long list of cheap conditioners...

Now I got money.

A girl is ready to go shopping!

I'm unsure about which of these would be good to deep condition w/heat with. Could you help me out?

Aussie 3-Minute Miracle
Clairol Daily Defense Tender Apple Conditioner
Creme of Nature Nourishing conditioner
Dark & Lovely Moisture Seal Deep Conditioner
Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Conditioner
Herbal Essences' Fruit Fusions Hydrating Conditioner for Dry/Normal Hair
Jason (Sea Kelp Conditioner, Vitamin A, C & E Conditioner, Jojoba Conditioner)
L'Oreal's Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture
Nature's Gate (Aloe Conditioner, Herbal Conditioner
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask
Pantene r&n conditioner
St. Ives Fortifying Conditioner
St. Ives Strength and Shine Reconstructor
Tresemme' Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner

I'm trying to buy all cheap products except for humecto right now, just until the money is freely flowing which will probably be in a few months. Until then, I'm going to have to do the cheap thing! Hope that my hair doesn't suffer

WesternEyes

Clairol Daily Defense Tender Apple Conditioner - wasn't the best conditioner for me. it worked the first time but seemed to lose its effect.

Herbal Essences' Fruit Fusions Hydrating Conditioner for Dry/Normal Hair - liked it but it made me break out, so i had to give it up, but now i use Herbal Essence Intensive Blends for dry/damaged hair. I love it.

TigerLily

Neutrogena hair recovery mask or Silk Elements mega cholesterol. Makes my hair soft, manageable, and moisturized!

Tracy

I say do the Pantene R&N and the St. Ives Reconstructor.

Those should be a good basis of a good solid regime.

Edie

If you are going to deep condition with these products, make sure you add olive oil and honey to them. Yum, Yum!

blackhair

Make sure you come back from shopping with Suave Humectant-1.50$ in your cart. Along with a good oil(olive-coconut) you will have a good deep conditioning product.. and yes I agree with Edie for the Honey..