hmm 14in in 6 months?? really?

Review #3: GREAT STUFF! i love this shampoo,my hair has grown from should length to just under my breasts within 2 weeks! wow.

:lachen:OMG! If you grew from SL to BSB in 2 weeks you would be screaming in pain from actually feeling your hair grow out your scalp. Not to mention it would drain your body of protein and nutrients just to create it that quickly. They must think people are stupid! :rolleyes:

I'll never say 100% never to anything since with the way science is going you never know when something innovating will be invented. THAT BEING SAID, 3 things stick out to me that are making me shake my head no.

1. The best growth rates in ALL female human beings are consistent 1 inch to 1.5 inches, I'm sure a 2 exists out there somewhere. What this product is advocating is insane. That's per MONTH, 3+ inches at this time is purely unrealistic.

2. Sh>tty ingrediants. I've seen some really amazing personal growth from natural ingrediants and while I don't think mineral oil is death the other ingredients are so ho-hum they're not worth posting.

3. Nothing the least bit promising about the reviews, products, scientific data or anything else. Nope. This will not be giving what it promises.

Um, I can get 14 inches of hair in 2 hrs with a needle and thread. . . Someone is always trying to make money pulling the wool over someone else's eyes. I'll stick with my slow and steady pace.

that doesn't make any sense! if your hair could grow from SL to BSB in 2 weeks, you could watch your ends creeping down your back throughout the day!

no thanks!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:ARE YOU SERIOUS! 6 months to be WL! Sign me up...oh wait it's not real.:pinocchio..Nice dream though. I can't believe they would think anyone who knows about hair would think that was remotely close to being realistic!!!:massmoon: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

664592s.gif

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

i admit that i didn't bother clicking on the link. :rolleyes:if something sounds too good to be true than it is. outrageous claims, like the one posted, are never credible:nono:

Back