Profectiv Growth Renew

Nenah

• Fresh Start Shampoo - gently cleanses, detangles, softens and strengthens hair while refreshing scalp and stimulating roots.
  • Root Rebound Deep Conditioner - penetrates and stimulates roots while thickening, moisturizing and strengthening hair to enhance natural hair growth.
  • Hair Restoration Topical Treatment - provides exceptional follicle and deep root stimulation, helping to improve circulation, to promote natural hair growth.
  • Root Recovery Temple Stimulant - penetrates temple, crown and nape helping stimulate scalp, plus moisturize thicken and strengthen hair to enhance natural hair growth.
  • Length Recovery Hair Lotion - provides maximum hair moisturization and heat protection, while helping to strengthen and thicken the hair shaft and boost sheen and healthy natural luster.

Anyone tried this new product from Profectiv yet? They say that it helps gro your hair faster,fuller and thicker. It's a whole system steps 1-5. Helps with sluggish growth,hairshaft thinning, shrinking weak roots and poor circulation.​

♦K.O♦

I havent tried it, but if I didnt already have products that work for me, I would definitely give them a try. Profectiv never disappoints me or anyone that I know.

Signed,

Profectiv Girl :lachen:

Nenah

I may give this a whirl it doesn't cost to much the most expensive one is about 11.99 at Walgreens.

neeki

I may give this a whirl it doesn't cost to much the most expensive one is about 11.99 at Walgreens.

I saw this for the first time today at Walgreens and the entire Growth Renew line was Buy One, Get One Free. I was going to buy it because I thought it was a one week sale, but I checked the sale date and it's thru March 29th. Now I just have to find reviews so I can decide which two products to buy.

Nenah

Ok that price is better than when I first saw these products. I'm going to go back and give it a whirl. Thanks for bumping.

neeki

Short update: I bought the Hair Restoration Topical Treatment but I only used it for 2 weeks. I used it on 2 small areas in the back that are shorter than the rest of my hair. The areas are always covered but when I checked them one night, I though I was bald becasue the areas were so white. It turns out there were gargantuan flakes covering both areas.

I jut got my hair braided so I decided to stop using it because I don't want those flakes building up at the base of my braids. I still have 1 1/2 bottle left so I'll probably resume use once I take the braids out (probably around Memorial Day).

I really can't say if this product increases growth but if flakes are a sign of growth, maybe it does. I have never seen flakes that huge in my life.

Nenah

I bought everythiing except the shampoo. I haven't tried it yet but I will. When I try it out I will give feed back. Hope I don't get flakes:perplexed

Nenah

I like the Length Recovery Hair Lotion it's moisturising. I use it when Im wearing my buns.

buddhas_mom

I have the whole line of growth renew products. I only use the shampoo, conditioner, and moisturizer now. The conditioner isn't moisturizing enough by itself so I use another conditioner afterwards. But I love it. I dont know if its helping my hair grow but its making it alot healthier. Its very soft and shiny. I've read that the women on the pictures used it for six months to get those results. So im in it for the long haul. The one for the temples is extremely greasy. I use the topical treatment off and on when I remember. But i definitely recommend giving it a try.