hmm 14in in 6 months?? really?

Ijanei

FIRST OFF SORRY FOR THE LONG POST!

This seems like another scam to me and I probably wouldn't try it unless I had actual proof that it works. Anyway, has anyone tried this product Baume Hair+? It claims that Hair Plus Shampoo and Conditioner helps stimulate hair growth, while making hair more manageable. Achieve longer, thicker, and bouncier hair in just one month. 123% increase in hair growth in just 28 days.

Ok so you wont have to go to the website I will post what it states to be documented PROOF that the product works. Website
http://www.verseo.com/hair-plus-combo.html
hair-plus-combo.jpg

Direct from Europe, the Hair Plus Shampoo and Conditioner Combo is a 28-day hair growth accelerator treatment formulated with vital vitamins and proteins resulting in thicker hair. Clinical tests show Hair Plus increase hair growth up to 123% in 28 days. As a result, Hair Plus is now among the best selling hair growth shampoo and conditioner products available. The shampoo supplies proteins to protect the hair shaft, strengthens, prevents dryness and breakage, improves gloss, texture, manageability, adds body. The conditioner is specially formulated to supplement the shampoo - they must be used together for optimal results. The active amino acids derived from enzyme hydrolysis and vitamin B-6 stimulate more rapid hair growth. Check out our Hair Plus testimonials to see what all the buzz is about!

Clinical Test Findings ...
* 76% Users say they experienced faster hair growth
* 83% Users say that their hair seems healthier
* 93% Users say that they will continue the treatment

hmmm yea sure ....okay and the customer reviews also seem a lil sketchy...even a black girl said it worked for her...I guess the get paid for posting reviews on products that dont work :lachen:...

The reviews are on the website, u just have to click where it says customer reviews next to product description. I will only post three of the reviews that had me like "yeaaaa surrrre"

Review #1: My hair was in terrible shape up until I ran across an advertisement for this product in the essence magazine. Within a month after using the HAIR+COMBO,my hair grew at least a whole inch!!!! I was so shocked because it really didn't appear to have grown that much until I had a touch-up done.If your looking for new(RAPID,EXTREME)hair growth than this is product is definitely for you!!!

Review # 2: My hair was down to my waist and i made a HUGE mistake when I went for a short bob. My hair only grew 1 inch in 6 months. It was then that i decided to use this product that my hair finally grew! I have been using this product for 6 months and my hair finally made it back down to my waist!!! my hair grew 14 inches in 6 months!!!

sorry but that one had me lmao :lachen:

Review #3: GREAT STUFF! i love this shampoo,my hair has grown from should length to just under my breasts within 2 weeks! wow.

What do you think? There also were a few reviews saying that it did accelerate growth but nothing dramatic like the other claims.

Sorry about the long post but I just found that site full of u know what and to top it off the stuff cost $30.00. Has anyone tried it?

Before and after :look:
re-777502x1.jpg

for ingredients here is the link http://www.prettylikeme.com/Cheveux-Hair-Plus-Combo-Hair-Growth-Shampoo-p/re-777502.htm

Scam?

I've never heard of this product. I'm kind of skeptical because one of the testimonies have a claim to grow hair from SL to "under the breast" within 2 weeks.:perplexed

BOO!! lol. Something like that would have to have a scientific explanation/breakthrough which I didnt see.

I wouldn't try it either......unless it was free...lol

BOO!! lol. Something like that would have to have a scientific explanation/breakthrough which I didnt see.

I wouldn't try it either......unless it was free...lol

hell no...and besides that stuff cost to freakin much....for something that has no proof that it works smh not my money

1st ingredient is Mineral oil. The rest is basically a lot of different alcohols (some harsh, some softening). And then there's some proteins and preservatives and fragrances.

Don't sound special to me. :nono:

Sounds like a scam.:yep:

I've never heard of this product. I'm kind of skeptical because one of the testimonies have a claim to grow hair from SL to "under the breast" within 2 weeks.:perplexed

wth? was she wearing a hydraulic pushup bra or was the measurement taken on the mammagram machine? :nono:

let me just say that i dont like growth aids. IMO theyd ont work but thats just me. with that said even if i wanted to try this i would not because what the heck is in that product to make you hair grow so fast in two weeks. i mean really for real. i wouldnt even think about using that stuff assuming it even does work.

that before and after pic you posted lookd like she got a hair cut and they switched the pictures around so that her hair cut is her before and her long hair (before the cut) is her after

I DON'T BELEIVE IT AT ALL ! just too much growth in less time.....weard! well if anyone has proof that it works (i doubt it) tell us!

but so many products like that exist, and .....they did'nt work (ive never tried but there are no big results for it to become a MUST product)

IF that product worked THAT well...
We'd have heard about it by now...
ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CHARTER, DISHNETWORK, HGTV would have done a 1 hour special by now.
nuh uh...just not buyin' the hype.

First, I don't know why, but this ^^^ made me LMBAO!

Second, I already have bulk shampoo and conditioner for days and I'm recently weened off of curlmart.com so I just wouldn't buy anything else until I absolutely need it.

Third, as previously stated, anything that would cause your body to circumvent the laws of nature to the point where you grow 14 inches in half a year needs to be tested for safety.

Back