Hip Length (HL) 2012!!!!

LaFemmeNaturelle

:nervous2:

:lala:

There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

NJoy :lachen: you're so funny. I think the benefits and versatility of being natural outweigh the detangling time. And washing in braids isn't bad. It's just when your DH wants to see you wash your hair loose that things may get a bit complicated lol. When I wash in braids, it takes about an hour to detangle, moisturize and seal, and rebraid in 8 braids but your time will depend on your hair. I have natural friends who spend 30 minutes detangling (mind you my retention is much better) and my stylist doesnt spend nearly as long as I do. But don't let the detangling time scare you away if natural is really what you want to be. You can manage!

JJamiah

Ahhhhh I am so glad I don't have to bother with this hair until Saturday or Sunday :)

What a horrid sick week I have had :perplexed: :sick:

hola_lo2002

Sign me up!!!
Current length: WL
Regimen: wash and dc weekly, hairfinity
Plans: up the moisture level of my hair
HL date: december 2012

Blessedwithabundance14

Janet' I am just about there! We will be HL in no time. No more trying new products or regimens for me. I am sticking to what works. My ends look bad in this picture, but they are actually thicker than this picture shows. Will try and upload better pictures.

Janet'

Janet' I am just about there! We will be HL in no time. No more trying new products or regimens for me. I am sticking to what works. My ends look bad in this picture, but they are actually thicker than this picture shows. Will try and upload better pictures.

Yes, WE will--even though I'm just MBL :look: :look:

Aireen

UPDATE: Hey ladies, I just wanted to say that I've started taking my vitamins again, more so for my skin and nails but they do help hair growth. I feel kinda crazy taking prenatal vitamins though... :look:

JJamiah

I'll be doing a light trim this weekend :grin: ahhhh my last for the new year :)
I most likely will trim again in 3 months. I figure for 2012 a trim every 3 months is going to be the plan :)

brg240

Hmm i think ultimately i want to get to tbl next year. Which means I will need to grow 7" -8.5" next year. :thud: :pray: pray for me

JJamiah your hair is so gorgeous and you are fit!

JJamiah

Hmm i think ultimately i want to get to tbl next year. Which means I will need to grow 7" -8.5" next year. :thud: :pray: pray for me

@JJamiah your hair is so gorgeous and you are fit!

brg240 Thank you so much :)
Just got finished doing Jillian Ripped in 30 I want my Abs almost as tight as hers LOL. :)

JJamiah

Yeah @JJamiah you need to be my trainer. I want hair and a body like yours :love2:

Well I am loving your hair Mrs. NikkiQ
I love the style where you wore it out and in a Braid out or twist out that was FIERCE!!!!! especially with the color adding that Fire to it. :)

BODY PLEASE Ms. Model :) Your body is tight! Don't kid us folk with four kids LOL

Lucia

ShawnC
Nice progress
JJamiah
Wow I think you're grazing HL
You can def make full HL 2012

I'm just in MBL limbo waiting for WL ugghhh
Trying to stay focused in my regimen

Lucia

Lucia :grin: I am going to trim a wee bit but :woot: :woot: :woot: you made me feel so good even though I am feeling so :sick:

JJamiah
Just don't do the knucklehead thing I did and cut too much hair off
I cut from WL to BSL now I'm MBL so it's all good but still tying to get to HL.
wow like love to achieve HL 2012

JJamiah

@JJamiah
Just don't do the knucklehead thing I did and cut too much hair off
I cut from WL to BSL now I'm MBL so it's all good but still tying to get to HL.
wow like love to achieve HL 2012

Lucia I am not that is my #1 for next year to only do small trims 4 times but once this weekend as well. Only baby trims nothing big. I will self do so no issues :)

I really want to see what my hair wants to do on it's on for 2012

I have never been past Waist Length :nono: So this is all new territory for me. Mom was tailbone, But never wanted to get that long.