HELP!!!!

twinietwintwin

I'm getting ready to let my sister give me a touch up.... We always use motions lye relaxer (for the past year) and today we found that we ran out of motions conditioner.... i do have motions cpr though..... is it alright to use the protein conditioner in place of the regular conditioner when getting the hair touched up????? please respond someone i'm getting my hair done in like 10 minutes!!!!!

Crystal

i wouldn't do it. using chemicals is dangerous enough. i think you should wait until you have all of your supplies in place. even if it works out this time, substituting products is an accident waiting to happen IMO...

Well i'm sorry i got your post too late I was getting my hair touched up.... i like the results, i think the cpr worked good though.... i had virtually no breakage after i washed my hair.... i saturated hair in infusium 23 leave in conditioner and wrapping lotion and wrapped my hair (which i rarely ever do this unless i'm getting my hair touched up) i'm waiting for it to air dry over night but i did like the results.... Thanks for the input.....

Crystal

i thought we might be a little late. but YAY! i'm glad it went well!!
jumpie.gif

Back