Hawaiian silky 14 in 1 miracle worker instead of S-curl?

OK now I'm confused. I love my S Curl was going to replenish my supply. Well what do you all think about Carefree Curl?

I used S-Curl back in the day and I think I stopped using it because I guess I thought it was too greasy at the time. I'm using Hawaiian Silky now and for some reason my hair has been getting dry. When my relaxer was fresh, it moisturized great but almost 4 weeks later it's not really cutting it. My damn hair seems to hate everything. I may revisit S-Curl again.

I also LOVE Designer Touch Texturizing Spray!!! I wish they would make that in a Bigger Size! I haven't bought it in awhile, but I am very soon! Not sure about CFC!!! IF you try it let us know.

I found some Hawaiian Silky the other day at CVS. Haven't tried it yet. But I can't wait. The shelves were scarce.

I see the Hawaiian Silky has Mineral Oil in it... not cool!
very much not cool but I tried it today and the amount of oil in it is minimal. It has more of everything else in it so it pretty much counteracts the mineral oil negative effects, at least on my hair.

I found some Hawaiian Silky the other day at CVS. Haven't tried it yet. But I can't wait. The shelves were scarce.
You know what I noticed? If a product is scarce, it's working! The same thing happened with African Royal products. They are stocking less and less of their products in stores and they changed the braid spray. It used to moisturize my hair so well, now it doesn't work as well as it used to.

Since I have a $10 credit for Sally's, I'll give S-curl a try. How is it suppose to be used? Will it revert pressed hair?

I think at the time I used S-curl, I was using it incorrectly (too heavily for my hair). I ended up moving on to Hawaiian Silky 14in1 (I recall a review from Traycee prompting me to try it) and I must say I love it. I have not experienced any clumping or flaking and my hair (namely my ends) is softer than I can recall. I dont use much of it...just a few squirts here and there. The only time I use more of the product is prior to doing my twists. Other than that, this is something I will purchase again in the future.

~S~

I use S-curl and like it except for the smell. I was eyeing the H14-1 but didn't buy it because it has hydralized vegetable protien and I need to lay off on the protein for a while. I might try it when I need a protein boost, but not for now.

Back