Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1

Crystal22

Does anyone use this moisturizer/activator? Is it any good? I was gonna try it as an alternative to my S-curl. It has way more ingredients and smells great, but that doesn't mean its better. It also contains protein and I was under the impression, its probably not a good idea to use a daily moisturizer with protein.

I use it as a leave in with my sabastian potion 9 after I wash my hair. My hair loves this stuff, it's not greasy or sticky. I have nice "bounce n behavin" when I use this together.:yep:

I used the moisturizer by itself for about a week and i didnt like it. Now I mixed it with coconut oil (of course it solidified) but while I'm in the shower I make sure to pull it out and sit it on the shelf so it can melt. Now it works wonders for me!

I've used it as an alternative to braid spray. I like it but I wanted to try S-Curl. I think I'll probably go back to it after I finish the S-Curl or I may try to mix the two and see how that works.

it used to be my staple. i liked it alot. it was a vast improvement on what i USED to use. but on this site i discovered soft n' free and the hawaiian silky went out the window. the HS just left my hair way greasier than the soft n' free does. if someone bought it for me i'd use it.. but if given a choice i'd go w. the soft n' free

Back