Has anyone used Doo Gro?

lalabanks

I am trying to get my scalp conditioned better and for it to not look so dry looking and my grandma said she tried this Doo Gro cream and she really liked it. Just wanted to get some opinions on the product.

KAddy

A few years ago I used Doo gro when I damaged my hair with a relaxer. I used their shampoo, deep conditioner, and leave-in. I would shampoo every 3 days and let my hair air dry then do a twist-out. That was the only product I used then and I did see positive results.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I have used Doo Gro Stimulating Growth Oil... it made my hair thicker and kept it from breaking. I always used it on my scalp and would massage with it sometimes! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MizAvalon

I've never used Doo-Gro products, but have heard that they make your hair grow. Of course, the same person who told me this also said that having a pregnant woman doing your hair makes it grow, so now I just don't believe anything that she says.

lalabanks

Sounds good. I am trying to start the transition from relaxed to natural and I have read the biggest problem is not conditioning the scalp.

Faith

I have used the oil and didn't think it was anything special. I like WGO better /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I'm with faith as well... I like Wild Growth Hair Oil better. It's not all runny like most oils! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

A

anks

I have used Doo gro, and it didn't smell all that great. When I used it I also mixed it with Elasta Qp mango butter.