Doo Gro

naturallyme

has anyone used doo gro? does it really grow your hair. because i just brought some today to grease my scalp with but i got the mega thick anti-thinning formula so that my mom can use it too and this is my first time using it and i just wanted to know does it grow your hair thanks.

lilchanel

I have a friend that used it on her daughter's hairline. She said it really does work well. I think she used the stimulating growth oil.

sexycaramel03

I'm using Doo Gro Moisturizing Shampoo right now(only b/c I lost my CON shampoo) and I can't tell a big difference in it from my other shampoos, but maybe it's because I'm in braids.

flyjump00

I have the Doo Gro tingling shampoo. I really like it. I have almost used up the bottle (every other wash). I think it is a good product. I also like the leave in conditioner.

bellydancer

i used it a while ago and it's just like regular grease to me. If regular ol grease works on your head then i'm sure doo gro will

lonei

The mega thick does work well, it does what it says,i've used it before and i no longer have that problem. Try using it twice a day and you will see rapid results but be consistent.