Has anyone tried Hairfinity??

nappystorm

I was flipping through Sophicate's Black Hair and I ran across the ad. They are hair vitamins that are supposed to produce 3/4 to 1 inch a month by entending the growth phase. I am interested in ordering some but I want to see if anyone has tried them first.
Here's the website.
http://www.hairfinity.com/

Babygurl

Ive never been a fan of growth aids, I think that retaining the hair that you already grow is the key, Im also not sure how a vitamin can make the hair grow faster. I also think that women that may take these vitamins, get the faster hair growth and still not take care of their hair, which defeats the purpose, thats just my opinion.

beans4reezy

Good question OP. I have seen commercials for these as well. GNC Ultra Nourish Hair Vits are just ok to me. Maybe I will give Haitfinity a whirl.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Actually, I Tried Hairfinity for a Couple of Months and I thought $24.99+ Shipping was a little pricey.

Honestly I get better results from Biotin.:yep:

2themax

I read & heard about the Hairfinity vits also. I strongly believe in growth aids but I believe more in what you injest into your body i.e. eat, drink, etc. Possibly Hairfinity vits can supply you with some of the nutrients that you may not be getting from your diet. I believe that the less healthy you are, the more the vits will benefit you and not just your hair. For me, the key to growing longer hair is maintaining the length, eating the right foods, taking the right vits in addition to using the proper growth aids. Too bad there isn't a pill that can do it all at once!