HairFinity vitamins...Do you take these and if so...

Hairicome

If you take these vitamins or know of someone that does, what has been your experience & results or that of the person that you know. I want to know if the results are as good as the testimonials and pictures posted for www.HairFinity.com. Please post pics of your hair growth if these vitamins contributed in anyway. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Well I do, I have been taking them for a month, but I had a lot of new growth already, so I couldn't tell a difference, and I just relaxed which left me underprocess, ususally I tell growth when I'm bone straight, so I couldn't really tell if the vitamins helped, but my hair is in better shap now, then it was a couple of months ago.....oh yeah thing, I got tired of vitamin hopping, so I'll probably stick to Hairfinity, I think if you take these vitamins for a long time, you will probably see good results. Sorry I couldn't help you.

Adaoba2012

Well I have been taking these vitamins for almost 2 months now and I have noticed that my hair is alot stronger and healthier. It also grew alot faster. I started taking them the second week in November and a week later I got some senegalese twists and my hair started growing like crazy..i had almost an inch of new growth after 3 weeks. I would definitely reccomend these to everyone but just stick with it..they are definitely worth it!

loulou82

I was looking at these vitamins but then compared them to the multi V I already take and realized it contained larger doses of the minerals listed and I got more tablets for less money. The biotin content was less so I need to supplement that, however.

gorgeoushair

I was looking at these vitamins but then compared them to the multi V I already take and realized it contained larger doses of the minerals listed and I got more tablets for less money. The biotin content was less so I need to supplement that, however.

What multi are you taking?