Has anyone seen Oprah's new weave!!!!

doll-baby

How do we know that's not her hair ? She keeps her hair hidden most of the time ( protective styles ), shouldn't she have some type of length on her ? Why are we assuming that it is a weave ? Isn't that what people assume about our fellow LHCF members ? I'm just sayin :look:

Lava27

SORRY!!

Ok so I started this post as I was at the beginning of watching a show I taped and as I kept watching I decided it may be all hers, or a mix with a GOOD amount of her hair. I said a few posts after I started thread that it could be all her's...sorry I got everyone all riled up with the tittle! LOL....point is mainly that I LOVE THE STYLE ON HER!!! :grin::grin: So much better than the curly weave which looked very fake to me and was so sad to see on a person who had had such pretty hair on tv before

I really think it is hers, she naturally has long and thick hair, and since she's been doing protective style for quite a while, I would not be surprised if it is all hers. Overall, her new look is very lovely, fresh and neat. I am glad she got rid of those ugly curls. Although I like curly hair, but that curly look was doing nothing good for her, it is was way too thick and looked so fake and messy.

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE! It's like you read my thoughts...the look just really didn't fit her. I've seen girls on the street with cheap curly weaves that looked better than Oprah's!

It looks like a mixture of her hair and weave tracks. When I would do press and curls I would put a few tracks in the back to give me length and thickness and the top and sides were my hair.

I'm starting to think this may be the case...or all hers...I really don't know

RegaLady

The straight hair looks like a nice change, however around the shoulders length look better than the longer length. The longer length pulls her face down.

Princess Tam Tam

I would love my hair to be this color. I'm bored with my black hair. :sad:

Does anyone know a good salon in NY that can color natural hair?

Last edited:

taylokc

I love Oprah's new style too and I do believe that it could possibly be hers. Have y'all seen www.mediatakeout.com today? They're saying that Oprah said that it is her hair. And there's a pic of her hair blown out. What do y'all think now?????

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
I predict that O is gonna blow dry and press her hair on the show, there`s still too much speculation going around.

niesy942

LushLox

How do we know that's not her hair ? She keeps her hair hidden most of the time ( protective styles ), shouldn't she have some type of length on her ? Why are we assuming that it is a weave ? Isn't that what people assume about our fellow LHCF members ? I'm just sayin :look:

The irony is amazing! :lol:

first2grace

Not...a...weave...

For us to be on this forum, it is so ironic that as soon as a celebrity revelas a new hairstyle, it has to be a weave. Why couldn't she have just been doing protective styles for the last umpteen years? I think her hair is beautiful, in it's natural state and pressed.

Lava27

HELLO ALL!!!! I STARTED THIS AND I MUST DIRECT YOU TO THE OTHER THREAD STARTED YESTERDAY BY IMFREE27 AFTER OPRAH ANNOUNCED ON HER SHOW (4/24/09) THAT IT IS HER HAIR!
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=359339

I ALREADY STATED IN THIS POST THAT I THINK IT IS (A FEW PAGES AFTER OP)..BUT I JUST WANNA DIRECT EVERYONE TO THE OTHER POST. IT'S A DONE DEAL, A WRAP....IT'S ALL HERS!!! YAY :)

Almaz

It looks like a press and curl to me. Its a wig maybe she wears it for protective styling