black girl on mtv's parental control

nodisrespect

ok this thread has massive potential to receive zero replies but i have to post it anyway cuz its driving me nuts! im watching this episode of parental control with this black guy named aaron and one of the girls, named cassandra, has the prettiest hair. its probably like waist length and so shiny and i cant see any obvious signs of weave. if anyone else has seen this episode do you guys think its her real hair?

this thread is a long shot :lachen: but homegirl has the hair of a very successful nikos cousin (turn to it now if you read this thread soon after i posted it its not gone off yet!)

ETA: ok its more like BSL not WL

Last edited:

myronnie

It was so pretty!! She was such a pretty girl too! Who did he end up picking? I hope not the ratty-haired girl :( (not his girlfriend)

myronnie

yea i could tell he was gonna pick his gf by the way he was holdin her hand between the dates :) these shows are kinda fake lol but so addicting

nodisrespect

ikr, i hate all this sht but nothing else is on and im not sleepy :lachen:

i even watched an episode of the ex factor or the ex effect (whichever) and i have never watched this show. but you show me black people on mtv and i can probably get sucked into it. this one had a cute girl with a cute twa with a cute boyfriend and a raggedy girl with fcked up braids with an ugly boyfriend. the cute girl and the ugly boyfriend were the exes who got shacked up together. his game all weekend was wack and he kept telling her he still loved her and his new girlfriend wasnt the one. the current boyfriend was so sure she wouldnt cheat, and the current girlfriendwas pissed off her boyfriend was saying he didnt love her. so the twa girl ended up dumping her cute boyfriend at the end... but her ex decided to stick with his ugly girlfriend :lachen:

twa was all alone. she fell for the okeydoke. hes in the exit interview talking bout h just hooked up with her cuz she was looking good. lost her a good man for nothing :lachen:

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
YOU KNOWWWWW :lick::lick::lick:. I was up late last night and happened to have the show on.Her hair was delish. I was trying sooo hard to see some evidence of a weave and there was none. I wonder if she is part of us. She is truly Nikos cousin with that lush, shiny, swangin hair.