Has anyone seen Oprah's new weave!!!!

Lava27

OMG! :lick::lick::lick: I can hardly concentrate on this TIVOed episode i'm watching of her at the polygamist compound...her hair is long, luscious, and SWANGIN! A huge step up from the curly weave....hope she keeps this one up!!

*Michelle*

Honestly, her weave had me fooled...cuz I thought it was real. Just thought she had bad edges in the front...okay, I'm getting in deeper...LOL!

RUNNING OUT OF THIS THREAD CUZ I'M SURE SOME OF Y'ALL WANNA THROW ME IN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:jail:

LOL!

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!

I am loving Oprah's hair! I saw a little bit of the show you're talking about on facebook, she has a ponytail I think, and it's very thick and beautiful.

mscocoface

Don't stone me I admire and appreciate all that Oprah has done. I even like the hair style, but this look accents her eyes, or let me put it another way you focus on her eyes. Unless her make up guy just wasn't on his game today.

She looks a tired, not sure what it is. I know different hairstyles make you look different, older, younger, fierce, sexy. This one seems to make her look older.

I always want O to look her best, this is just my opinion. It could even be the red color of her dress and the darkness in the background on her set but it isn't her best look on her show.

yodie

Maybe I'm the only one, but I thought it was her hair. Everytime I look at Oprah, I want to give her slight cheek implants to add a little something to her face.

Lava27

I am loving Oprah's hair! I saw a little bit of the show you're talking about on facebook, she has a ponytail I think, and it's very thick and beautiful.
She did have a ponytail most of the show, but when she first got there it was out and even better than in these pics.it was soooo pretty...then it started raining, and my girl had to do what a sista's gotta do!! lol

Maybe I'm the only one, but I thought it was her hair. Everytime I look at Oprah, I want to give her slight cheek implants to add a little something to her face.

You know Oprah does have super thick real hair and it has been weaved up for quite some time, so it may very well may be her real hair....hmmmmm

MAMATO

I really think it is hers, she naturally has long and thick hair, and since she's been doing protective style for quite a while, I would not be surprised if it is all hers. Overall, her new look is very lovely, fresh and neat. I am glad she got rid of those ugly curls. Although I like curly hair, but that curly look was doing nothing good for her, it is was way too thick and looked so fake and messy.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!

No you're not the only one, her real hair is passed her shoulders I think.

Denise11

I don't really like long, straight hair on Lady O. I think it makes her look older. I know most people want long hair. But not everybody looks good with it.

MonaLisa

Why is everyone so sure it's a weave? Was her hair super-short before or something?

It is kind of funny though when this occurs on the Long Hair Care Forum...

it's conceivable for someone to do a big chop and two years later and be bsl on here...

but it's inconceivable for that, or at least the majority of it :look:, be Oprah's hair...

a woman whose hair we've grown up with or grown older with viewing...and it's always been thick...and we've never seen it short...ssssssssssssooooo...

whyyyyyyy couldn't it grow...longer?

*complexed*

mscocoface

It looks like a mixture of her hair and weave tracks. When I would do press and curls I would put a few tracks in the back to give me length and thickness and the top and sides were my hair.

glamazon386

It looks like a mixture of her hair and weave tracks. When I would do press and curls I would put a few tracks in the back to give me length and thickness and the top and sides were my hair.

That's what it looks like to me. It could be all her hair. I don't see an obvious difference anywhere. Last time we saw her with her hair out, (with that whole I have a ponytail fiasco :rolleyes:) it was a decent length. And I think that was well over a year ago. It looks nice but I don't think the style does anything for her face.

hillytmj

Yes, I was on the phone with my mom and I was like, "Mama, have you seen Oprah's new hair!" She looks great. I love the curly weave, but this look is a nice change. I know she admires First Lady Obama, so maybe she decided to try her flat ironed look.

AtlantaJJ

I agree, she could use a little "freshening" of her face. Nothing dramatic, just something to tighten her up a bit, chin and cheek implants, ever so slight would take 20 years off her.

I love her the way she is, but since she's on television, it wouldn't hurt...

I think the weight loss and gain over the years has taken a toll on her face. Its just not good to gain and loose large amounts of weight, the skin can't keep up after a while.

LaidBak

I don't really like long, straight hair on Lady O. I think it makes her look older. I know most people want long hair. But not everybody looks good with it.

What a cute name for her!
I thought it might be her hair. She had long (real) hair back in the day. But the two different colors (brunette with red streaks?) I am not feeling. In those pics it looks like a poorly blended quick weave, or some clip in pieces. But all in all "Lady O" is beautiful and I like the straight look just as much as I liked her curls.