Hairveda products are amazing!!

Well Im going to order from the Black Friday Sale. Just the Vatika Frosting. I love this stuff. However it does last a long time. I still have some from last year. The VF is the only thing that I actully like from her line.

It doesn't suppose to be gritty, however I had a jar that was and it works just the same. It should be creamy and smooth though.

I plan to order on BF also. ACV rinse, Amala Cream Rinse, Sitrinillah, Hydrasilica Spritz, and I want to try 1-2 of the buttercreams.

I have vatika frosting is it suppose to be gritty?

I thought I was the only one! I also have three jars with a "gritty" consistency. Although it is still effective, I would much prefer it to be the smooth and creamy consistency that my first jar had. I guess it is best not to order during a sale. :ohwell:

Oh snaps, I need to get ready for the black Friday sale. I still have 1.5 jars of the VF, it lasts a long time!!

I need some good protein based conditioners, any recommendations?

Oh snaps, I need to get ready for the black Friday sale. I still have 1.5 jars of the VF, it lasts a long time!!

I need some good protein based conditioners, any recommendations?

I got 5 unopen jars left. It does last a long time. I order a bunch from BF from last year. However my friends and family be taking my jars of VF. This is the only thing I order from Hairveda.

Her Methia Sativa(SP) and Moist Conditon Pro is good too. However I moved on to cheaper alternatives. For my hard protein I use the Traycee method (egg treatment). For a light protein I use Aphogee 2 min Keratain.

Last edited:
Here's my mini review. I've been tracking this thread for a few months and finally around the middle of October I had the opportunity to order. I just received my products on Friday and I placed my order around Oct 20th. I ordered the methi sativa, the ACV rinse, 2 vatika frostings and the strinillah dc. I have tried everything but the strinillah.

ACV rinse: awesome, it tingles and feels cold on your scalp. I think it does exactly what its supposed to. I know a homemade ACV rinse would work just as well BUT i'm a little lazy and I like the bottle and the extra steeped herbs.

Methi-Sativa: My hair felt like silk after the first step. I think the second step for me wasnt as beneficial as the first step but I still used both and my hair feels great.

Vatika Frosting: Its not that it doesnt smell good its just I think food smells belong on food. And i wish I wouldve paid closer attention if its been said somewhere on this thread that it smells like ButterCreme Frosting. That being said, it won't replace my EQP Mango Butter. I like it for my edges and I used it to seal my ends on a few rollers when I did my rollerset. But I think for about 90% of my hair its just too greasy.

I hope this review helps some of y'all decide. the shipping was a little slow but thats understandable since its a kitchen operation. The products are quality but its like anything you decide to try it may or may not work for you the way it works for others.

You've got to be kidding me!

They were out of Whipped Cream, so I ordered a sample instead. My first WC sample came in a 2 ounce bottle, but this time they sent me...a mayonnaise packet. A flimsy half-ounce sample in a foil mayonnaise/ketchup-type packet that's not even resealable. WTF? This is taking it to a new low...$2.50 for a half-ounce, and they can't even be bothered to put it in a freaking container? Thank goodness I still had my old sample bottle, or I'd be SOL.

I was pleasantly surprised by the large 4 oz. SitriNillah sample--that was unexpectedly generous for Hairveda. I hate the strong orange scent, but thankfully it didn't linger when I tried it on my hand. (No moisture lingered either, LOL. The spot where I rubbed the conditioner felt just like the unconditioned side. Now I'm scared to try it on my hair.)

For those who are considering an order, my order took 3 weeks to ship...I only ordered 2 full-size items and 2 samples. Funny how I ordered from Komaza during their sale a few weeks ago, and my order shipped the very next day.

And Hairveda really had some nerve to charge $8 for shipping four items, one of which was a ketchup packet. As soon as I find a replacement for CoCasta oil, I'm good. I'm not giving this business any more of my money.

I had the same experience and I posted elsewhere and they have provided a resolution for me. Maybe we just need to all let them know they need to look at the policy on samples and costs and so on?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, if you start a business, your first priority should be customer satisfaction. Waiting six weeks for an order is not o.k.

I waited about a month before getting the e-mail about my shipment. I'm not pleased.

This is why I love Karen's Body Beautiful, she ships fast.

:look:
I came in here hoping the sale had already started... darn it. I'm gonna miss this one this year... when I finally didn't mind dealling with the shipping time... I know its gonna be sold out by the time I get back from the 12 am IRL sales.

Which is good... I just wanted to try some of her soaps and the moist 24/7.

Wow, I haven't ordered from her in a few months, but when I used to, I got all my stuff within two weeks. Now I'm scared to order from there again...but then again, i don't think I can live without my Sitrinillah and my Whipped Cream...what to do, what to do, what to do? :perplexed

I'm sorry, if you start a business, your first priority should be customer satisfaction. Waiting six weeks for an order is not o.k.

I waited about a month before getting the e-mail about my shipment. I'm not pleased.

This is why I love Karen's Body Beautiful, she ships fast.

She didn't used to... she got e-gone off on a few times and stepped her game up... :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Fab it says on the site & twitter that she is having a Cyber Monday sale too :yep:.

Oh wow great.. I'll probably get them in 2010 but that's all good. I wish paypal had a way of doing an authorization... like you authorize the funds being there.. but if product not there by a certain time... you could cancel it... just like credit cards... wishful thinking.

I gave into hairveda today :(

I kept telling myself that I WASNT going to order from them based on their long shipping time and that they my emails were NEVER answered as well as my post on their forum.

But then cocasta oil was on SALE today. I couldnt resist.

maybe I'll be stronger next time.

WOW this is my first time ordering from Hairveda and I am :nervous2::nervous2:nervous and TERRIFIED!! Oh I hope she really got her sh^&% together. My head is going :pullhair::pullhair: crazy right now. Oh I hope I get my order.

Back