Hairveda products are amazing!!

I placed my order before the Vatika Frosting would be available on purpose so I wouldn't have to wait. I don't remember how long my ship time was, but it wasn't that long. Again, I ordered on purpose before VF came back.

Wishing BJ and family the best right now.

I placed my order with Hairveda Sept 26.
Received a shipping confirmation 10/4/09.
Received my order 10/7/09.

My last order I placed with Afroveda took a month to arrive although my CC was processed and charged a couple of days after I placed my order. This order was during the 20% off sale. I wasn't disappointed in the shipping time (just expected it); but I was disappointed that my CC was charged a whole month before my order was shipped.

A previous order I placed with Afroveda took 2 weeks to arrive.

So all in all, from my experience, the shipping is about the same for both Hairveda and Afroveda.

Thanks Poka, I was just coming to update you. I know alot of you placed orders and are waiting patiently to receive them. We're trying our best. Thank you all for the kind words. I will pass them on to BJ.

Too funny. I will always order my beloved Whipped Gelly (can't live without!!) Sitrinillah, Moist 24-7, & Amala Cream Rinse. Always! I just know ahead of time to order separate from sales if I need it faster but still expect to wait. Def don't mind.

I received this email today from Hairveda:

If you've placed an order, you're probably wondering where it is! We have fallen behind due to a sudden death in the family. GrannyVeda, who we've posted about on the forum and facebook passed away due to heart failure on the 4th of October. BJ, who was very close to GrannyVeda, was in charge of planning the funeral and burial while making products.

We are closing the site until all orders have been filled. Tracking will be be sent to your email inbox once your order is ready to ship.

Please excuse our delay. We are fulfilling all orders non stop this week and if you have any questions, please contact Reyna at [email protected].

Anwar

My condolences to BJ and her family

Too funny. I will always order my beloved Whipped Gelly (can't live without!!) Sitrinillah, Moist 24-7, & Amala Cream Rinse. Always! I just know ahead of time to order separate from sales if I need it faster but still expect to wait. Def don't mind.

Of course being the PJ that I am I have started using other product lines but Hairveda changed my hair's life. No joke! I will always use her products.

Still haven't gotten my whipped ends. Ordered on the 3rd. Sent an email. This customer service blows. I don't think I'll be ordering from them again unless this is some sort of miracle product.

ok, after all of the glowing reviews (and considering I am 44 weeks into my transition) I ordered the VF and the deep conditioner....I hope i have the same success that you ladies have had (and I hope they don't take too long to arrive:grin:

im still so in love with the cocasta oil. i oil my braids with it at least 3 times a week. i love that stuff, and the smell is so amazing.
i hated the sitrinilla and am giving it away to a member here who loves it.

I love the cocasta oil too!!! I want to place another order for it, but I still havent received the order from 10/3/09. I sent two emails, but I havent received a response :(

im still so in love with the cocasta oil. i oil my braids with it at least 3 times a week. i love that stuff, and the smell is so amazing.
i hated the sitrinilla and am giving it away to a member here who loves it.

the VF smells sooooooooooooo good! Im going to use it as a DC this week.

all I want is my sitrinillah!!!!!!!!!!

ok, after all of the glowing reviews (and considering I am 44 weeks into my transition) I ordered the VF and the deep conditioner....I hope i have the same success that you ladies have had (and I hope they don't take too long to arrive:grin:

You've got to be kidding me!

They were out of Whipped Cream, so I ordered a sample instead. My first WC sample came in a 2 ounce bottle, but this time they sent me...a mayonnaise packet. A flimsy half-ounce sample in a foil mayonnaise/ketchup-type packet that's not even resealable. WTF? This is taking it to a new low...$2.50 for a half-ounce, and they can't even be bothered to put it in a freaking container? Thank goodness I still had my old sample bottle, or I'd be SOL.

I was pleasantly surprised by the large 4 oz. SitriNillah sample--that was unexpectedly generous for Hairveda. I hate the strong orange scent, but thankfully it didn't linger when I tried it on my hand. (No moisture lingered either, LOL. The spot where I rubbed the conditioner felt just like the unconditioned side. Now I'm scared to try it on my hair.)

For those who are considering an order, my order took 3 weeks to ship...I only ordered 2 full-size items and 2 samples. Funny how I ordered from Komaza during their sale a few weeks ago, and my order shipped the very next day.

And Hairveda really had some nerve to charge $8 for shipping four items, one of which was a ketchup packet. As soon as I find a replacement for CoCasta oil, I'm good. I'm not giving this business any more of my money.

i was thinking the same thing about not ordering from hairveda anymore. imo the cocasta is like a smell good jbco. u can try that.

i was thinking the same thing about not ordering from hairveda anymore. imo the cocasta is like a smell good jbco. u can try that.

I am going to order from Hairveda on Black Friday. This will be a test.

If I have a problem or get my products by New Years, I am done.

You've got to be kidding me!

They were out of Whipped Cream, so I ordered a sample instead. My first WC sample came in a 2 ounce bottle, but this time they sent me...a mayonnaise packet. A flimsy half-ounce sample in a foil mayonnaise/ketchup-type packet that's not even resealable. WTF? This is taking it to a new low...$2.50 for a half-ounce, and they can't even be bothered to put it in a freaking container? Thank goodness I still had my old sample bottle, or I'd be SOL.

Are you serious? It was in a packet like one of the FREE samples you get from Sephora when you place your order on line?

? about hairveda..my hair was really really sticky after i used their products and i wasn't using too much product either. was i the only one with this problem?

That's a good idea. I really love JBCO, but I don't use it as a sealant like I use CoCasta. Hmmm, I've actually grown to like that overpriced Global Goddess Coconut Amla oil...maybe I'll find a knockoff somewhere online for cheap. Global Goddess smells a lot better than CoCasta anyways.

Are you serious? It was in a packet like one of the FREE samples you get from Sephora when you place your order on line?
Yes, girl...like a Sephora sample packet. I am too through! $2.50 for something that should've been free. The worst part is that the only reason I ordered it was because they were out of stock on the full size. :rolleyes:

I want to try the Pur ButterCreme on my hair when it comes out in the scents. It has good ingredients so it might be good for a twisting cream/ butter. My hair doesn't appear to like the aloe vera in Afroveda's Curly Custard when I do my twists, so I'm hoping this can replace it.

Back