HairGrowth Pics That Look Strange! Is It Just Me???

br0wney3z

Ya'll are too much tonight. I saw this thread last night and was thinking oh lord, its about to pop off on LHCF. I was having such a terrible day, but this thread has really made my night:D. I need to start visiting the OT forum WAY more often

AvaSpeaks

What the hell is going on? Does somebody has a link to the picture? Or better yet, explain what is so funny?

All I got is that someone put a false picture in their siggy? Is that right?

gabulldawg

I was clueless as to what was going on since I'm new when I read the OP but now that I've seen the sig pic in question, that is the funniest thing in the world. Studying it for 3 weeks. I invision a face really close up to the screen, squinty eyes and wrinkled noses trying to see the differences. LOL

Oh this made my day. :D

I'm curious to know though...what other pics have been questionable or is that too taboo to ask?

This was a pretty funny thread! I am still stuck on this part, though. It kills me to think that there are people on here that are fakin' the funk!!!

SignatureBeauty

:lachen:ClassyND, I thought this thread was gone, and then here you go Bumping it LOL!!! I learned that Next time I will keep my mouth shut and not study anymore strange looking hairgrowth Pics & Visit the OT more often!:lachen: