Hairfinity causes mood swings???

LaBelleLL

I started to take my Hairfinity these last few days and i've noticed a drastic change in my mood within hours of taking the recommended dose. Has anyone else noticed similar side effects after having taken Hairfinity or any other growth aids?

That thread on Vitamins v Growth Aids was bumped right on time. I this close to abandoning these pills and to focus more on my eating and exercise habits for optimal results. I really wanted these growth aids to work for me however. Some of you ladies have had incredible growth from them...

southerncitygirl

LaBelleLL

what have you eaten last few days? i ask this because people's diets were all over the place during the holiday season. excessive carb ( cakes, stuffing, yams, pies, mac n cheese, etc.) and refined sugar ( alcohol, soda, juice, cakes, pies, candy, etc.) consumption will cause moods swings and when you try to stop your intake of these things you literally go through withdrawal like a drug addict as well....lethargy and mood swings are a few of the symptoms you could have from this.

LaBelleLL

@LaBelleLL

what have you eaten last few days? i ask this because people's diets were all over the place during the holiday season. excessive carb ( cakes, stuffing, yams, pies, mac n cheese, etc.) and refined sugar ( alcohol, soda, juice, cakes, pies, candy, etc.) consumption will cause moods swings and when you try to stop your intake of these things you literally go through withdrawal like a drug addict as well....lethargy and mood swings are a few of the symptoms you could have from this.

that's an awesome question. I've been eating EVERYTHING. I'm home at my parents house so it's hard to follow a more healthier and balanced way of eating. They've bought and prepared all sorts of food for the holidays and that's what available to me. However, I haven't stopped eating those foods yet. Up until yesterday (and probably today), I will not have eaten the best foods.

Kerryann

i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary and my first bottle is about to be finished