Hair Weaving Advice - What to buy?

star78

I am trying to find human hair that is similar to the curls shown in the video below. My mom is getting her first install and I don't think it's a good idea for her to spend the money for Indique right now until she sees if she can tolerate the weave. I also don' think she should buy BSS hair. I see that Halleys Curls is having a sale right now. Which curls from their line do you think comes close to the hair in the video? Creole Curly, Miami Ripple, Candy Curls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTOq75nNv0w&feature=channel&list=UL
(I don't know how to embed the video here)

She wants curly hair where she doesn't have to do anything to it (just get up and go) but imagine relaxed hair with little spiral curls that have been separated with your fingers. Those are the kind of curls she wants... soft, bouncy, not too coiled but not too loose either. It's Pretty much like the curls in the video although the hair looks a bit stiff in different parts of the video.

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
candy curls will achieve the look you want....BUT halley's curls is hit or miss. you have been warned.

i have seen good batches of halley's and hot mess batches of halley's.

star78

havilland, Thanks for the reply. That scares me a bit. Do you know of any other decent quality hair that is similar to the curls I'm talking about? If she was into styling her own hair she could just buy straight relaxed hair and let the stylist curl it but she is not into using a flat-iron, flexi-rods, curling iron, etc.

candy curls will achieve the look you want....BUT halley's curls is hit or miss. you have been warned.

i have seen good batches of halley's and hot mess batches of halley's.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I can't think of any hair at that price point.

I use wagmans hair. Check them out. Wagmanshair.com

Halleys will probably be ok for one install. But their hair has messed over some people.

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
I agree with havilland. I have a wig made with sengori shells and i really like the hair, but it might not be the pattern your looking for. Yesterday i went to the hair dresser and heard good things about bella hair and glitzzy hair.
Other than that wagman's is pretty good hair but they got kind of pricy.