Hair growing at various rates?????????????

nap2bfree

I have spots in my head that don't seem to grow. I thought may be I was just rough with these sections of hair. But I have been not even combing those areas (temple, cow licks)

I went natural for 3 1/2 years. trouble spots still not growing.

I put a perm in a month ago. I am getting lots of new growth all over except my trouble spots.

I can run my fingers threw my hair and feel the wavey new growth. But in the trouble spots it still straight. No New Growth:wallbash:

Can this really be happening. My hair is growing at diffrant rates?:nono:

Is there anything I can do to stimulate growth there

nap2bfree

HoneyDew

My hair is like this. Some parts in my nape area NEVER seem to grow. I have recently been doing scalp massages to help.

I can't really tell normally, but since I have been in braids for the past 4 weeks, it is VERY noticeable! I have some sections that just seem to have only gotten 1/4 inch or less of growth, mostly in the very back.

Mean while my crown and other sections have 1/2 inch - 1 inch!!

I have been using Lenzis Request oil for those massages and maybe I am stimulating the other sections more because it is easier to apply there. I don't know.

But, it is quite obvious that I have hair growing at different rate.

r these spots not growing at all??? or just growing but slower?, i hope that they are not so damaged that they dont grow at all?,, even so there may be ways to stimulate such as massages with essential oils,,, thyme lavender, grapesed as a carrier etc,, there are recipes for this, you can google it and theyre posted somewhere on here hth.......