Hair falling out.

sexy c

Everytime I run my fingers threw my hair to put on moisturizer hair just slides in my hands, it appers to be shedding, but it is becoming a problem for me I hate it. My hair has not broken off but hair coming out into my hand bothers me. I mositurize daily and seal with an oil. I wash and deep condition either once or twice a week and i use protein on a as needed basis. Please help

mw138

I have the same problem. I tried to use garlic shampoo, but that didn't work very well for me because my hair would continue to shed a lot. I then bought Alter Ego Cren. It worked a little, but it wasn't until I started using MNT shampoo and conditioner that I've really been able to see a difference. Maybe it's the combination of Alter Ego Cren and MNT that's working - I'm not sure. However, my shedding has decreased quite a bit.

joshlyn

To my understanding when this type of shedding happens the cause is usually internal. Maybe diet/poor nutrietion, hormones, stress or sickness. Hope you get to the root of it soon.

simone103

Try oiling/greasing your scalp - if you aren't already. For some reason that stops my hair from shedding. HTH

camellia

Have you counted the hairs that are shedding? Sometimes they can look like a lot more than there really are.

If you're losing more than 80-100 hairs every single day then I'd look the amount of water you drink and your diet if I were you. A poor diet can cause hair to shed excessively, as can hormones and extreme stress.

Isis

sexy c said:
Everytime I run my fingers threw my hair to put on moisturizer hair just slides in my hands, it appers to be shedding, but it is becoming a problem for me I hate it. My hair has not broken off but hair coming out into my hand bothers me. I mositurize daily and seal with an oil. I wash and deep condition either once or twice a week and i use protein on a as needed basis. Please help
Does your moisturizer have protein in it? That happened to me once in the past (Infusium 23), it just had too much protein for my hair and caused shedding as I applied it.

joshlyn

Isis said:
Does your moisturizer have protein in it? That happened to me once in the past (Infusium 23), it just had too much protein for my hair and caused shedding as I applied it.

Ditto, i had to start adding water to dilute mine.

Side note...............Isis your hair is the BOMB! :eek: