Gorgeous Ponytails!

Cincysweetie

I'm on the prowl for some gorgeous ponytails. I need to spice up my very average ponytail. I spotted one in ChocoKitty's album, simply gorgeous. Any other members with pretty (and easy) ponytail styles?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Check out Kha and Sherrylove! There's a whole slew of other ladies here who have fabulous looking ponytails! :yep:

Mizani_Mrs

well i don't have any pics but i think my phony pony is sooo cute. i always get alot of compliments and everyone thinks it's really my hair. I put a pony at the top of my head. I purchased a phony pony that is like 14inches long and it has body curls to it. I secure the phony pony and then i wrap the phony hair around the pony and secure it with a bobbypin or 2. and it's like a big soft wavy, somewhat messy bun. and it looks totally real. and sometimes i'll take 2 shoestring headbands and put them around the edges of my hair. Very cute! I get compliments all the time.

swirl

IG: rhonda_hair
i like the ponytail i'm wearing in my avatar. i pulled my hair up in a high pony tail and wrapped a piece of my hair around it to cover the barrette.

Jewell

Where is the website for phony ponies? My aunt who is in Japan would love to order, and so would I. I have been to the site for them once, but now we have tried typing it in, and can't find it. Someone please give me the web address! TIA :D