Ponytail Rollerset-Multiple Rollers?

lonei

Does anyone do the ponytail rollerset in large sections, say 6 ponytails on your head then say 2-3 rollers coming out of each ponytail, I remember seeing this in an album years ago, any advice? I'm trying to cut down this rollersetting time...

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Hey lonei....it's me again, lol. I do this sometimes and I have pics in my fotki under roller sets (you've probably already seen them though). I liked the results and it did get the roots really straight. I did 11 ponytails, one roller each. I find it easier and way faster to set in just one high ponytail w/ the ends rolled on really big rollers. This way you don't have to fool w/ parting and doing each individual ponytail. I do get different results w/ the one ponytail vs. the 11. It comes out perfect for flat ironing though, and it's simple and fast to do since you're looking for something to cut down on the actual setting process right?

Tip: that Beyond The Zone Stiff Head get my roots relaxer straight! I use this when I do the ponytail set and I was shocked at the results.

Blackoutzangel05

Pokahontas said:
Hey lonei....it's me again, lol. I do this sometimes and I have pics in my fotki under roller sets (you've probably already seen them though). I liked the results and it did get the roots really straight. I did 11 ponytails, one roller each. I find it easier and way faster to set in just one high ponytail w/ the ends rolled on really big rollers. This way you don't have to fool w/ parting and doing each individual ponytail. I do get different results w/ the one ponytail vs. the 11. It comes out perfect for flat ironing though, and it's simple and fast to do since you're looking for something to cut down on the actual setting process right?

Tip: that Beyond The Zone Stiff Head get my roots relaxer straight! I use this when I do the ponytail set and I was shocked at the results.

I love my roller set that I did but noticed that my roots were puffy and for the front I am not caring for that that much. So I am going to use this method for the front and continue to roll the regular way for the back. I don't flat iron my hair and didn't like the wrapping outcome, so I am going to use my soft satin rollers at night, but was wondering about doing something, other than blow drying my roots to obtain a straighter root.

Thanks again girl!!! You are great!