Getting my edges to lay flat

LovelyLionessa

Dab a little water on the area you want to lay down, dab on your gel (I've been using the Clear Fantasia IC gel), brush hair with boar bristle brush in the direction you want it to lay, apply scarf for at least 10 minutes.

I do this before I get into the shower and leave the scarf on until it's time to leave the house...works like a charm...and I'm natural!

honeycomb said:
Fantasia IC gel is what I use to lay my edges down, and they stay layed down all day without having to tie my hair down with a scarf. !

Fantasia IC gel is my new favorite product right now. It's getting my new growth edges nice & straight. :love2:

GrowmeNOW

hello ladies i tried the jam, water, tooth brush, scarf tech. last night, and i must say there was a big improvment today.:yep: Now i did begin to frizz up a bit (prolly because of the rain or whatever:ohwell:), but hey this is a big improvement from nap land.lol.:look::blush: thank you so much, you all have some really great advice....now just to keep me out of the store so i do not purchase everything that you guys posted here...:drunk::spinning: